PDA

View Full Version : Catsnclay PT Visitor

K & L
05-21-2003, 09:07 AM
OK Bunny I would sure like to hear how the visit went last night. I'm sure everyone else would also??

Russian Blue
05-21-2003, 09:40 AM
I'm very curious!

;)

Vio&Juni
05-21-2003, 09:45 AM
Me too. I miss Barbara so much. How long are they going to stay in the States, ah? :)

K & L
05-21-2003, 01:45 PM
Catsnclay...are you out there?

Catsnclay
05-21-2003, 06:21 PM
Sorry guys.....been off the computer.

I met Barbara and, (ok, I was told his name, couldn't pronounce then, and still can't! I am SO embarrased! :o ) but they were both VERY nice!!

We all chatted for a while, and naturally they met my guys, they loved Fluffy's haircut, Lucky took a while before he warmed up and showed his face, and Yoshi.....well everyone falls in love with the little guy. He is a nut, he will actually come right up to you, stepping on your lap if necessary and sniff then kiss your nose. It is so funny to watch people, but they both took it well and enjoyed their "kiss" from Yoshi. I saw pictures of their babies and they took pictures of mine! Yes, I took some digital pictures, but its going to take my husband to get them on the computer. Hopefully by tomorrow......

They were in California, and loved it, and they left for the northern part of AZ today. They were playing the typical tourist, seeing all the sites. They didn't even seem to be bothered by the 103 degree heat!

We really had a nice time and are really happy to have met them both.

Again.........I am SO sorry about the name.......I am so terrible..:eek: :o :(

jenluckenbach
05-21-2003, 06:56 PM
This is so exciting! I can't wait for the photos.

Miss Meow
05-21-2003, 08:20 PM
How fun to show off your fur family! Sounds like a great time was had by all, except us, coz we're waiting for pics :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-21-2003, 11:46 PM
I'm glad you had a great time. I can't wait to see the pics. :D

Vio&Juni
05-22-2003, 02:36 AM
:) Catsnclay, his name is Siegmar.

Pictures, pictures!!!

Randi
05-22-2003, 06:24 AM
I'm glad you all had a great time together. :) Can't wait to see pics! :eek: They'll be going back around 29th.

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-22-2003, 09:52 AM
I am happy to hear that Barbara and Siegmar's trip is going well. When they return to San Diego next week, I will also have the pleasure of meeting them (on the 28th). It should be a lot of fun and I will remember to bring my camera.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2003, 12:12 PM
Can't wait for pics!

We know some people in Germany and Austria who aren't bothered by extreme heat either. Is it because, for the most part, there's no air conditioning over there so they're not all spoiled like we are?

Catsnclay
05-22-2003, 01:51 PM
OH thank you Vio & Juni!! Siegmar, that's right........I am SO bad with names <blush> Thank you for coming to my rescue!! :p

They are such sweet people, its too bad we didn't have more time together.

K & L
05-22-2003, 01:54 PM
So.....did she purchase any cat items? We want more pictures of what you make!!!