PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Hybrids

Zero
05-20-2003, 11:06 PM
i posted this in pet breeds, but people are here more so i decided i'd post it here

Anyway WHO Here has a wolf-hybrid? i do his name is buck and he is German Shepherd/Wolf, 83% Wolf.
If you got a wolf hybrid plz tell me

binka_nugget
05-20-2003, 11:10 PM
I don't have one..but I think they're stunning! I believe there's at least one on pt...Ican't think of his name of the top of my head...but he's an absolutely gorgeous guy!

wolf_Q
05-20-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I don't have one..but I think they're stunning! I believe there's at least one on pt...Ican't think of his name of the top of my head...but he's an absolutely gorgeous guy!

Drake!! :D

I think wolf hybrids are gorgeous, and can make great pets with the right owner/training. I don't believe in breeding them though!

Zero
05-20-2003, 11:27 PM
Thankz Ive show'd this picture before its my doggie

His nick name is Buckey the Wolfey :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachm...=&postid=356314

GoldenRetrLuver
05-20-2003, 11:30 PM
I think wolf hybrids are gorgeous, and can make great pets with the right owner/training. I don't believe in breeding them though! [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you, they are stunning dogs, but I believe its wrong to breed them, they are wild animals, and deserve to be free, not breed for "peoples amusement"

boscibo
05-21-2003, 01:59 AM
We have a wolf hybrid - Gandy (in my sig). I don't know what percent is wolf, the other part is Golden retriever. My SO has had Wolf hybrids before, when his last one died at 16, he got Gandy. Gandy is a really nice dog, gentle with the cats, although he gets along well with his brothers Bandit and Rocky, he can be dog aggressive towards other dogs.

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-21-2003, 06:00 AM
Zero, see my reply in Dog Breed.

German Shepherd/Wolf Hybrid (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26854&highlight=Drake)

AngelZoo
05-21-2003, 10:21 AM
They are very intersting dogs, I have met a couple, growing up.
Unfortunatly all to often they fall into the wrong hands. I know a family who breeds these animals and yet they are scare of their own dogs! They can't handle them, but they will certainly breed them and sell them.