PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Day Bash

catmandu
05-20-2003, 09:50 AM
:) :D :cool: Well things are back to normal after the 2 Day Cat bash at the lost Cats Hotel. All the cats got to meet and mingle and there was eating , toy mice chasing and back yard exploring! The luckenbach cats were here , Juke Joint Joseph got to meet Edwina , The Cataholic tribe was here and played with the stray cats that come to my porch! Lut and Maya , Lexie and Ash , Ally were all here as well , as well as Fister and The Neko 1 cats. They all had Whiskas Temptations , thanks to JJJ3 who was so smitten with Edwina that he was giving them away! Moose had a lot of female interest , and Pouncer the RB Cat got to meet her namesake , a little kitten , a stray that Jen Luckenbach named after her.All in all a furry good time especially when the Cat Angel Army provided Subway subs KFC and Pizza as well as Steaks from the Sirloin Cellar and martins Famous Steakhose, thanks to everyone for attending and we will do it again next year , God willing! I am sorry I forgot names I am sure , but the day after a Holiday is a busy one at the Computer!Catmandu

batgirl1980
05-20-2003, 11:07 AM
Deer Catmandu,

Diz is Bach. I wud at ur partee too. You throw very good partees. I gots to meet my girlfriend, Ally, there too. *Swoonz*
It wud so much fun seeing everbody!

I jus wanted to thank u fur ur partee! It wud da best!

Bach

pssst... ally.... I really enjoyed meeting wif u. U is even more beauteeful den I imagined! I hopes we can meet again soon! wots of love, hugs and kissez...bach

Miss Meow
05-20-2003, 05:25 PM
Mini would say thank you for holding such a great party, but he's still sleeping it off ...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/pb12a3284abf13331fc2c002fdacd029e/fce7e292.jpg