PDA

View Full Version : You can be TOO friendly...

PayItForward
05-20-2003, 07:48 AM
You have read about our lovable tart, Milo.

I have posted about him playing with Max (orangie from next door) and how he brought a strange orangie home, for me to feed.

I have just looked out of the kitchen window and Milo is now playing with another stranger. (This cat looks like Calvin from JenLuckenBachs' signature)

Sigh... At least this cat has a collar and therefore has a home. I can't believe Milo keeps bringing strange cats home.

Outside cats are meant to clear their garden of strange cats, not invite them home to play.

I think Milo is angling for another sibling, not that he will get one. :D

Vio&Juni
05-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Oh, Milo is such a sweet cat. He makes friends with everyone :)

kimlovescats
05-20-2003, 08:50 AM
How sweet .... he just wants his friends to come over to HIS house to play ... so he can be a good boy and stay close!!! ;)

Edwina's Secretary
05-20-2003, 08:56 AM
Giggle....that is such a funny mental image of Milo..."come on over to my place!"

PayItForward
05-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Yes, he is a home boy. In fact Milo spends the most time in the house out of all three cats !!

Then it's George, who actually spends more time than Milo outside, when the weather is nice.

Then it's Milly who likes to be out for a couple of hours at least twice a day. God knows where she goes (Be safe Milly Girl)

Cataholic
05-20-2003, 11:03 AM
Love, love, love...more than enough to go around, it seems...

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-20-2003, 11:08 AM
how neat...
I have never heard of two stranger cats getting along like that. Tinky is my guard cat... if any dog cat comes near our house she pitches a FIT!!!

I know she does not have any play dates besides Jupiter.;)

batgirl1980
05-20-2003, 11:13 AM
Awww..that's cute. Milo just wants to show all the other cats what a wonderful home he has! :)

Prairie Purrs
05-20-2003, 12:57 PM
Milo just loves everybody! :D My Angel boy would bring home every cat in the neighborhood if he was allowed outside--I've caught him nose-to-nose through the window pane with various strays. Angel isn't as fond of people as Milo is, but he never met a cat he didn't like.

Kirsten
05-20-2003, 03:46 PM
Ahhh, how sweet! He just loves being with other kitties! :) What a friendly cat!

Kirsten

krazyaboutkatz
05-20-2003, 11:59 PM
That's so sweet. :D Milo just wants to have many brothers and sisters. At least he's playing with the other cats instead of fighting with them.

jenluckenbach
05-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Milo is just like the child who says to its parent..."Look what followed me home! Can I keep it?"
:D :D

NoahsMommy
05-21-2003, 03:15 PM
What an adorable cat!!! Milo is such the social butterfly, finding her own play dates. :)

I'd love to see pictures of all the friends she bring home!

PayItForward
05-21-2003, 04:05 PM
I didn't take a picture of Calvin mark 2 but if I see any more, I'll take their pictures.

I could end up with a gallery of Milo's little friends. :D