PDA

View Full Version : I'm just venting...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-19-2003, 04:04 PM
Ok here goes.

I'm standing at my locker after school, and my best friend Anne is next to me getting her locker open. My other friend Molly walks up and slaps me on the back.

Now, I am just an innocent little girl! Who would want to hurt me? :rolleyes:

Anyway, she slapped me on the back and I was like, "What the heck Molls?" And so she rubs my head, which makes my hair go all over and it really made me mad, because I am a freak about my hair. She just stands there laughing, and I was like, "MOLLY What the heck?"

Anne goes, "Why are you so crabby, Megan?" She said it so sarcasticly, it really got me mad. So I messed up Molly's hair, and she sits and whines about it and pulls out my WHOLE pony tail, leaving my hair in a huge mess.

I know I'm really making a big deal out of it, but my hair is so hard to get back into place, and EVERYONE around us, including my friends Anne, Caryssa, Cassandra and Molly all think it's the FUNNIEST THING...

God... I was more than a little mad, now everyone accuses me of being "crabby".

Just venting... thanks for listening... LOL

binka_nugget
05-19-2003, 04:40 PM
LOl yea..rough day eh? It happens to everyone...when I vent..I usually turn to my best friend..but I think she's starting to get sick of all the ranting... =] Hope you're feeling better

catland
05-19-2003, 04:48 PM
A couple of ideas.

When you are away from the crowd (and the peer pressure) tell Anne and Molly how you really don't like it when they do that. If they are really your friends, they need to back off.

or...

no one laughs at you if you laugh at yourself first. say - "yea - I can't believe I get so wierd about my hair - its so silly of me isn't it" - you could even say something nice about some one else's hair - and this gets the conversation away from you.