PDA

View Full Version : Whew! I'm back! :-)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-19-2003, 03:44 PM
Boy, it's really tough being away from Pet Talk! Our DSL was acting up at work last week so I couldn't get on, and we were busy this weekend so I couldn't get on at home so it feels like I've been away forever! :eek:

I've done some quick browsing through the posts since I was last on, but I'm not going to have a chance to reply to them all, so I just wanted to say...

Tuxluvr - Nice to see you and Ritzy back! We've missed you.

Kim - DO NOT let all the kitty sickness and lame replies to your ad get you down about all the good work you've done in rescue. Ok, so maybe you went ahead a little gung ho and got in over your head, but this too will pass. You've done so much good for so many kitties already, and it would be a shame if you let a few setbacks scare you away from rescue for good. Chin up, girl, and keep up the great work!

Kohala - I'm so sorry Grasshopper is having the setbacks. Last I heard things were going good, so thoughts and prayers going out to the Hopper.

C & K - Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you two are turning 2 already! I remember when you were just tiny, sweet little kittens...seems like just yesterday.

And those are all the ones I can think of off the top of my head - oh wait - Edwina, you are stunning in your victorian headgear, and I adore your little backpack! How convenient for all the trips you take!

Gabe, it was so good to see you again. Hugs to you and Grammy Crackers. Hope you're having a blast at the Bridge because we sure do miss both of you down here. :(

It's good to be back and getting caught up on all that's going on in the wonderful world of Pet Talk. :D

Cataholic
05-19-2003, 03:46 PM
Welcome back!!!!! How sweet of you to hit all the major threds!!!

moosmom
05-19-2003, 03:52 PM
Tubby & Peanut's Mom,

Welcome back!! I'm glad you survived PetTalk withdrawal. It's the pits, ain't it?? ;)

Edwina's Secretary
05-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Well...... THERE YOU ARE Debbie. Pettalk is always better when you're back!

Miss Meow
05-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Welcome back!!! See you next week when you've caught up with your reading :D

AmberLee
05-20-2003, 12:59 AM
Welcome back! We missed you.

koxka
05-20-2003, 01:47 AM
You said "one Week" ? It seemed to me a long time ago since your las post. We certainly missed you , your nice, sweet posts in " good english" (always apreciated ! )and wise opinions.

Glad you are back !!!:cool:

PayItForward
05-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Welcome back :)

Randi
05-20-2003, 04:12 AM
Glad you're back, Debbie. We missed you! Catch up and post soon. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Gee thanks everybody! :o

It seemed forever to me because I was going through PT withdrawals, but I didn't realize everyone would miss me so much. You guys are really a great group of people. :D

bluekat
05-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Welcome Back! Even if I'm off for two days, there's always LOTS to catch up on, so you better start!