PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY conclusion to "which would be best girl or boy?"

Lorraine
05-18-2003, 04:07 PM
I am soo excited, I just had to let you all know of my NEW baby! :D Yesterday a fter work, I stopped by at the local Pet Smart to get some new toys for my Sammy (since he's such a good boy, spoiled too!:) ) And as soon as I walked in there were two cages with several kittens from a local stray rescue. I ran over right away, and immediatley my eyes fell in love with this sweet ball of fluff playing in the cage, so that is the first one I chose to hold, he was purring as soon as I held him,was licking, and nibbling my finges, then stretched his little body across my arm, and was kneading my shirt, the woman there said "oh he likes you!" , but I still had to check out the others,as I put the fluff ball back, he started to meow looking at me so sad:( , the others were real squirmy,so of course I took back the fluff ball to hold, and he started purring and licking me. I knew this little fella chose me!!! I remember being told this several times when I asked my initial question, of which would be best! He's so precious, he's got long hair and is a black and white tuxedo, with white mittens and white socks, his tuxedo shirt of course is white too, with green-grey eyes. The rescue named him "ROMEO" beacuse he's so incredibley loving! He's only 8 weeks, and get's along wonderfully with my Sammy! I wish I had a way to send pictures, but I'm new to the computer scene, and I don't believe I've got that part of equipment yet! Anways, THANKS sooo much for everyone who replied to my post, and helped with my decsision!! Kitty purrs and kisses to all!! :D :D :D

PayItForward
05-18-2003, 04:22 PM
Oh...I am so pleased for you, to be chosen be a ball of fluff. :)

Romeo sounds beautiful and a tuxedo kitty too !!! :D

Photos....We need photos (and soon)

PayItForward
05-18-2003, 04:25 PM
PS. If you have a digital camera, I'm sure plenty of people on PT, could talk you though the steps of how to post pictures
(For purely selfish reasons i.e. We need to see your cats)

Kirsten
05-18-2003, 04:30 PM
as I put the fluff ball back, he started to meow looking at me so sad

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's definitely chosen you! Romeo, how cute! :) :) :)

Congrats on the new boy - and yes, we want to see pics! :)

Kirsten

krazyaboutkatz
05-18-2003, 06:08 PM
Congrats on your new kitty Romeo!!!:D I'm so glad that you found each other. He sounds adorable and I'm glad he's getting along well with Sammy too. :D We need some pics as soon as your able to post them. :)

carole
05-18-2003, 07:31 PM
Aww he sounds just delightful, another lil Romeo, how sweet.

jenluckenbach
05-18-2003, 07:48 PM
I am so happy that you found our little Romeo. Will you keep his name or change it (he certainly is young enough to learn whatever you decide). I am sure he is just adorable!!!