PDA

View Full Version : Off to TM's

wolfsoul
05-18-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm gonna be going to Tikeyas_mom's house today :D I've never been there before.

Her gerbil was due to give birth yesterday, I'm not sure if she did yet as my phone went dead when I was talking to her lol. I'm hoping to get pics of some little baby gerbs! :D

I'll get better pics than last time lol. But my camera sucks because I can only take 8 pics at a time, soI don't know how great they will be :(

Anyways, just thought I'd tell you all! :)

micki76
05-18-2003, 03:31 PM
If your camera is digital, you should be able to adjust the size of the pics so that the memory stick will hold more pics. I'd check out the booklet that came with it and see. I think all digitals have adjustable pic size.

wolfsoul
05-18-2003, 03:37 PM
hmmm, maybe ...I remember when I got the camera it had 24 pics on it, but I've never been able to figure out how to take more then eight :confused:

I feel kinda bad leaving my ratties all alone :( This will be their first time without their mommy for a whole night :eek: I had to get them up early so that they will sleep when I'm gone..But I'm afraid the house will burn down or something lol, I'm so paranoid..I always take them on sleepovers, but I figure I could use a break from dragging them everywhere with me :rolleyes:

Dogz
05-18-2003, 07:52 PM
HAVE FUN! Tell us what happens, and make sure to take some pics!;) :p