PDA

View Full Version : footprints...in the sand

marysmerrycats
05-18-2003, 08:33 AM
have you ever noticed how, after you put fresh litter in the box, then a few minutes later there is little , small footprints? isn't it cute? (the other stuff is not!)

Kirsten
05-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Yes, I sometimes can see Luna has walked through the litter. :)

BTW, has someone ever tried to get a paw print of your cat, for example in clay? I have some of both Luna and Katz, and it looks so cute!

And in Katz' case, it's a precious memory of her...

Kirsten

Lorraine
05-18-2003, 09:56 PM
Paw prints in the sand is cute! But what truly baffles me, is how sammy can be snoozing, out cold on the other side of the room, then there he is in between my legs, as I'm cleaning out the litter box,inspecting it as I'm cleaning it! then of course, needs to put a fresh one in there!:rolleyes: ;)

Prairie Purrs
05-18-2003, 11:26 PM
And then there are the footprints in the miniature Zen rock garden that I thought was safely out of feline reach--but at least so far they've only left footprints in there! :eek:

marysmerrycats
05-19-2003, 07:53 AM
I just love to see their little pawprints!

trinity
05-19-2003, 10:24 AM
I like to see them in the blankets on the newly made bed....

Edwina's Secretary
05-19-2003, 12:03 PM
Edwina's favorite perch for surveying her realm is the window in the guest room. Lately she has taken to crossing the bed to get to the window sill. Or so I assume as every day I have to straighten out the bedspread! On the other hand maybe she is using the bed for a trampoline??? It sure is a mess!

marysmerrycats
05-19-2003, 01:04 PM
guess I should have titled the thread, pawprints in the sand!

bluekat
05-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Yes, all the time, I get little footprints after I clean the litter box. and also, every morning, we get footprints on our leather sofa.