PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing/thinking now?

wolfsoul
05-17-2003, 07:36 PM
What are you doing or thinking the very moment you read this? (besides sitting and staring at your puter screen ;) )

I'm thinking about leaving right now to go cook my ratties some eggs :D So I'm off! lol

Uabassoon
05-17-2003, 07:37 PM
I trying to decide if I want to go swim some laps, but I'm feeling a little lazy right now.

babolaypo65
05-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Watching a review of the Matrix Reloaded (and wishing i was there). And getting ready for a graduation party. Owen was invited too, so I'm excited.

JGuitaristR
05-17-2003, 07:54 PM
I'm thinking that I'm disagreeing with my boyfriend's decision.

CountryWolf07
05-17-2003, 08:24 PM
Watching Charlie's Angels & working on my abstract paper that is due on Monday..

carole
05-17-2003, 08:45 PM
I am worrying and thinking about Romeo, and hoping he makes it after all hes been through.

RockyRoad
05-17-2003, 08:54 PM
This might sound dumb, but I was thinking about my keyboard! We just got a new one, so I'm trying it out for the first time. Lol:)

The Cat Factory
05-17-2003, 09:08 PM
I am reading the message boards at IMDb.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Funny as it is, I was coming home from getting ice cream with my dad and I was thinking about posting this EXACT SAME THREAD!

Anyway, right now I am eating ice cream, thinking about the domestic disturbance that is down the street from my house with a junk load of cops and some guy just got arrested.. :rolleyes: some drunk guy... Oh and I am thinking about my boyfriend...

Cataholic
05-17-2003, 09:35 PM
I am living in a house that is less than 1000 Sq Ft, I have one puppy, and two kitties in my room...and I am wondering HOW CAN MINNIE SEE HER WAY TO THE WINDOW SILL??? I am beside myself with glee....I just can't believe after TEN months, a kitty sitting on the window sill gets me so excited!!!!!!! She is staring outside...oblivious to me, and every fiber in me is tuned into her!!!@!!!!!!!! What a great feeling.

primabella
05-17-2003, 09:41 PM
I have this song in my head that I can't get out and its driving me crazy. Other than that...nothing :p

babolaypo65
05-17-2003, 09:46 PM
which ones?
ive been reading: Identity, The Hours, Friends, and The Matrix reloaded.

Originally posted by The Cat Factory
I am reading the message boards at IMDb.

babolaypo65
05-17-2003, 09:48 PM
Curious... What song?

Originally posted by primabella
I have this song in my head that I can't get out and its driving me crazy. Other than that...nothing :p

Nomilynn
05-17-2003, 09:48 PM
when I first clicked on the thread, I was thinking about taking a bubble bath. But after reading all the replies, it's hard not to think about everyone else's thoughts :p

Kfamr
05-17-2003, 10:24 PM
Saying bye to Kenny and Lauren [blustang24] They brought Orion over while they went out, i took tons of pics post em later and i'm thinkin about asking my parents for some food cause i'm starvin'

kingrattus
05-17-2003, 11:11 PM
I'm , dirty, smelly, ichy, tired, sore & my feet r cold.

I'm also thinking what in the world made me volunteer to do a 12 1/2 hr shift!!

oh ya, I need money.

But first I'm gonna beat the girl who didn't want to do her shift :mad: :mad: :mad:

then I'm gonna beat Rob for making me watch a movie (even though I loved it)...

ooooooo I'm so gross & I can't take a shower cause some @@#%$^&$^@#!@#%$ thought it would be nice to use my only towel!!!! I can't use anyother towel cause they wash theirs in liquid soap & it makes me really ichy.... GOD I HATE living here, I through a little fit several months ago cause they were washing my towel after I told them not to & why... oh I didn't know it was yours... WHAT R U BLIND!!! I have the only blue towel in the whole house, urs are all white or peach.. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I think my stench is getting to me, oi.... I better get to sleep asap :p

sorry about venting, I'm just over tired & angry.

The Cat Factory
05-18-2003, 12:48 AM
which ones?
ive been reading: Identity, The Hours, Friends, and The Matrix reloaded.

I was reading the movie review forum, and the Best & Worst forum :)

marysmerrycats
05-18-2003, 01:37 AM
well I was mad, trying to get some computer work done, cat would not get out of my way, then I went to the thurday thread, that cheered me up, then I read about Anna's parents, got sad, and about Romeo.:( now I just read this thread, so I'm thinking, hmm watching someone get busted on the same street, interesting! do they have to knock him around a little first? hehe:D

kingrattus, just go take a bubble bath and RELAX! then you can air dry! have a drink, air dry!:D :D
then put up a pic of the ones that are washing your blue towel and do dart practice!

:D :D :D :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-18-2003, 10:41 AM
Well right now I am eating Oreo's and waiting for my uncle to email us pictures of his new baby!

Andie
05-18-2003, 11:17 AM
right now I'm wondering how Cookiebaker ever got Malone to be still on the desk cuz our puppies won't.

My thoughts are mainly:
Don't go over there!
He's gonna fall!
Stay still!
Oh forget it! Come here baby, I can type one handed.

marysmerrycats
05-18-2003, 02:17 PM
right now, I'm thinking, I have to leave the house in 3 hours, and I have to clean house a little bit, and take a shower , check on Henry and George...so why am I sittinghere at this thing!

bluekat
05-18-2003, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking I have to get off in 7 minutes to watch something on tv.(The Simpsons, its the season finale!)

Pam
05-18-2003, 06:57 PM
Reading a murder mystery, A Hornet's Nest by Patricia Cornwell.

anna_66
05-18-2003, 10:14 PM
I'm thinking about my parents, and if they are doing ok. Also how my trip down there will be.
Also how much I'll my my kids (all 4 of them:p )

Kfamr
05-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Now i'm thinking aobut going to bed while watching Punk'd lol. Ashton Kutcher is hot!! :p :D

Crikit
05-18-2003, 10:45 PM
I'm thinking about how tired I, and that I really should go to sleep soon because I have to get up early to go to the agility trial with Smudge, but how I also have to watch the dvd that I rented...oh and that Tama is just so cute when he's sleeping.

marysmerrycats
05-19-2003, 07:36 AM
Im wondering why I'm up so early(not yet 6AM) and why did I eat so many cookies last night! now I feel sick!

primabella
05-19-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Now i'm thinking aobut going to bed while watching Punk'd lol. Ashton Kutcher is hot!! :p :D

I love Punk'd! And yeah, gotta agree with you about Ashton :D

marysmerrycats
05-19-2003, 04:26 PM
well right now I am in a foul mood! my ac just broke, water coming down the roof... sure why not wait til the first heat wave in AZ to break... just lovely.

JGuitaristR
05-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Now I'm thinking I want to drink...:eek: Yes I do.

CamCamPup33
05-19-2003, 06:23 PM
Kfamr

Now i'm thinking aobut going to bed while watching Punk'd lol. Ashton Kutcher is hot!!

Primabella

I love Punk'd! And yeah, gotta agree with you about Ashton

i agree with u both!! ASHTON IS SO HOT! :D :D

and i love that show too!

slleipnir
05-19-2003, 06:42 PM
Doing- posting this msg
Thinking - what I'm about to type :rolleyes: :p

JGuitaristR
05-19-2003, 06:56 PM
I'm thinking how it took me forever just to get 100 posts and in less than a month - I'm already at 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:eek: :) :D

marysmerrycats
05-25-2003, 01:51 AM
well I got the ac fixed, now the vacuum belt broke, oh lovely again!
this carpet looks SO NICE with cat fur all over!:(