PDA

View Full Version : Buddy!

mrsbnatural
05-17-2003, 06:15 AM
You are such a handsome fellow...goldens are the sweetest dogs! Have a wonderful day! :)

anna_66
05-17-2003, 06:34 AM
What an absolute beauty you are, I'm so glad to see a beautiful golden as our special DOTD today & I'm sure alot of others will be too;)
Having a beautiful 'buddy' like you must be wonderful for your humans!
I hope you enjoy your special day:)

Rachel
05-17-2003, 08:29 AM
Buddy, you sweet, happy, funny boy! Indeed even though cyber space you are able to light up my day. No wonder you were selected as the special Saturday Dog of the Day. I am glad I got here early enough to beat the mad rush of Golden Lovers who will want to comment on each and every one of your fabulous traits. I think I see the line forming already.

We understand about the need to forewarn of the invaders on your space. Tucker does the job in our house. And has anyone ever taken note of how nicely you match the furniture? Buddy, you are just a all around perfect dog for a perfect family (that's one who loves and appreciates you to the fullest). Congratulations on the good fortune of you finding each other and on your special honor of being our Dog of the Day.

Jax
05-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Now that's one handsome dog! You look so sweet sitting there under the table - with your little back leggies perfectly in place. Buddy you are the lucky combo of beauty, intelligence and goofiness = a wonderful a dog! YOU ROCK! :cool: :cool:

lizbud
05-17-2003, 12:24 PM
Hi there Buddy,

You certainly are a very handsome fella.:) I'm so glad
you found your forever home with folks to love & appreciate
you for the sweet guy that you are.Many happy congratulations
going out to you today on your special day of honor & praise
as our DOG OF THE DAY. Love Ya Buddy.:)

cat_luver22
05-17-2003, 12:28 PM
i just luv dogs.does anyone have one that looks lify buddy?:confused: :)

weiwei_uk
05-17-2003, 12:32 PM
Hey there buddy! What a handsome dog, and I just love your golden coat. Congratulations for being today's "Dog of the day"! :cool:

huskylab
05-17-2003, 01:24 PM
Buddy you are so adorable!!!! Sounds like you're a funny guy too!!!! Daddy first huh?:D Oh well, you just love everybody and youve got quite the winning personality. Youre a great dog of the day!!!!!!

Logan
05-17-2003, 02:44 PM
So glad I jumped on for a minute so I can congratulate you, Buddy!! I'm a golden lover, and owner of two girls, who are positively swooning over your handsome picture!! You and my Lilly look very much alike!!! Congratulations, goofy, wonderful, friendly, and handsome Buddy, on being the Dog of the Day!!! :)

yorkster
05-17-2003, 03:27 PM
Hello Buddy! You sound like a lot of fun and obviously sweet too!
I think that you were the best dog in the litter for sure :)

Congrats on your day. I hope your spoiled and pampered!