PDA

View Full Version : Daisy's Mom

zippy-kat
05-16-2003, 10:27 AM
I was just thinking of Miz Daisy the Basset today....

Shouldn't Bridget be graduating this year?!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Come back to us, Brig... we miss ya! ;)

zippy-kat
05-16-2003, 10:30 AM
For the "older" pet talk members....

do you guys remember the pics of the trash scattered ALL OVER the kitchen and Miz Daisy?!

:D :D

Karen
05-16-2003, 10:49 AM
She is graduating this year, we had an email conversation this winter about colleges she's considering ... all are within Massachusetts/southern NH.

Logan
05-16-2003, 10:53 AM
I do remember that picture, Tonya!! We all had several good laughs over that one! :p (and we were all secretly glad it wasn't our kitchen)

I miss her too. I used to chat with her on occasion. I was so glad to know, Karen, that you had at least heard from her. I often wonder about her, and Daisy, and her dad, who was so sick. :(

You know who else I miss?? Rottie and Carl! Sara and Bridgett were breathes of fresh air around here!!! Then they grew up!!!

TheAntiPam
05-16-2003, 02:19 PM
Yah, we do miss Daisy and her mom! And lots of other past PetTalkers too!

Here's a patriotic Daisy - I love this picture!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-16-2003, 11:25 PM
I remember that picture! Or, if I wasent't here, I remember looking back at old threads and seeing that picture! Daisy was such a cutie!

Congratulations, Bridget!!!!! :) ;)

We miss you!!!!

Rachel
05-17-2003, 09:09 AM
Tonya, I can't believe you started this thread. I too have been thinking about Bridget and Daisy, Sara and Carl. Wondering about how *our girls* are doing with finishing up school or where they are going to college. Remember the thread about when Bridget was going to the dance?

In a way I'm glad the girls have busy lives and have moved on with them, but they will never be forgotten. Karen, is there any way we could send her a graduation card from all of us? Maybe an ecard if you have her email address and you could put the names of all of us who wanted to sign? I'm sure Hallmark.com or some of the other ecard sites would have graduation cards.

Dogz
05-17-2003, 09:20 AM
I missed Daisy's Mom! Welcome back!:D