PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ready for a new puzzle??

Logan
02-18-2001, 10:33 PM
I'll be glad to start one tomorrow if anyone is interested. Basim must be too busy to finish the one she started earlier and I haven't heard from her regarding my efforts to finish it for her. I'm off tomorrow and would be glad to start one. Let me know if you want me to.
Logan

Karen
02-19-2001, 07:22 AM
Sure, go for it! (I think BaSim got so caught up in schoolwork that she forgot about us! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

*BaSim*
02-19-2001, 03:29 PM
I am sorry for not doing the puzzle .... i dont have that much time to sit at the computer because of school work and i am helping my next door neighbor moving and with watching her little boy.... I hope to get another puzzle like over the spring break or summer... once again I am sorry!!!!!!! I would LOVE to do the puzzle but i jus dont have time.... I mean who wouldnt want to sit at the computer and enjoy the cute faces of the pets and enjoy talking to such sweet people like you guys!!!!???!!! Sorry once again!!

Logan
02-19-2001, 08:48 PM
I am at a loss. I have searched and searched and haven't come up with anything yet! I'll keep looking, but if someone else wants to take a shot at it. Go right ahead!

*BaSim*
02-19-2001, 09:44 PM
logan i will sedn my puzzle answer soon right now i ahve to go to bed i just got done studying.. thanks alot for helping.. i am sooo sorry again!!!

------------------
*.:;KayAnn&Simba;:.*