PDA

View Full Version : Matrix 2

slleipnir
05-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Ahhhhh, has anyone seen it?! I went tonight (opening night) and it was totally sold out, and they had another playing just 30 mins after that one..It was really good! I thought it looked kind of dull, but it rocksored ;) I heard Keanu made a **** load of money off of these movies :rolleyes:

Soledad
05-15-2003, 08:40 PM
He should make a load of money on them, did you hear about the amount of training required??!!

slleipnir
05-15-2003, 08:52 PM
No, but I can only imagen :eek: They did some..er..what do you call it..like for some of the things they had it as computer animation or whatever it's called..but still..must be tough/tiring :x

Soledad
05-15-2003, 08:53 PM
I can't wait to see it! I saw a behind the scenes thing on tv and they said that they did 8-9 months of physical training. Insane!!:eek:

slleipnir
05-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Wow, I thought a lot, but 8-9 mnts :x I'd be dead after the 1 week ;D

Uabassoon
05-15-2003, 11:22 PM
I saw the movie today with a bunch of my friends from school, I really liked it.

kingrattus
05-16-2003, 01:21 AM
I watched a large part of the making of the Matrix 1 & there is alot less computer animation on them moving around then one would think. They did almost all their moves & fight scenes. it was cool. but Keanu hurt his neck/spine & was becoming paralyzed, & that happened because of doing kun-fu stuff.

wolf_Q
05-16-2003, 01:24 AM
I think I'm like the only person in the world who's not really a fan of The Matrix...the first one was OK...mehhhhhhhh...I'd rent the 2nd one.....or see it in the dollar theaters........heh heh you can all hate me now. ;)

IttyBittyKitty
05-16-2003, 09:27 AM
Tomorrow night, yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slleipnir
05-16-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by kingrattus
I watched a large part of the making of the Matrix 1 & there is alot less computer animation on them moving around then one would think. They did almost all their moves & fight scenes. it was cool. but Keanu hurt his neck/spine & was becoming paralyzed, & that happened because of doing kun-fu stuff.

Really? Aww, poor Keanu :(

RubyMutt
05-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Yeah, my boyfriend and I went to the very first showing (10pm Wednesday night). :rolleyes: He's an obsessive Matrix fan... and since he went to the midnight showing of LOTR The Two Towers with me (I'm an obsessive Tolkien fan), I figured I owed him one.

I was kind of disappointed... I thought the beginning was kind of slow, and some of the stunts were really an overkill. (What was with that lame dance/sex scene???? It seemed like it went on FOREVER!!) I dunno. It was okay, but not NEARLY as good as the first (but I wasn't really expecting it to be). It definitely had some good parts. I'm just kinda upset that I went to that late showing... it didn't seem like it was worth it. I didn't get to sleep until around 1:30am then I had to get up at 6:30 to get ready for work... :p Oh well. It was okay, I'm anxious to see the next one.

primabella
05-17-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I think I'm like the only person in the world who's not really a fan of The Matrix...the first one was OK...mehhhhhhhh...I'd rent the 2nd one.....or see it in the dollar theaters........heh heh you can all hate me now. ;)

I can also wait until it comes out to rent ;)

I liked the first one but I'm not gonna go watch it at the movies. Besides my guy friend who works there saw it (yes he was "working :p") and he said it was amazing. then someone else who saw it said it was stupid.