PDA

View Full Version : hand wrestling?

marysmerrycats
05-15-2003, 02:53 PM
do any of you wrestle, with your hand, with your cats?
I do, it's funny! I do that alot with Cassie(she starts it tho LOL)
and sometimes with Patches. when Cassie is on the desk, I pet her and sometiems it turns into me wrestling her , teasing her with my hand and lightly, pushing her around, and she play bites me then licks my hand! she really is quite the goofy cat:D

Lorraine
05-15-2003, 08:56 PM
my sammy has two favorite ways for this. First when he's in the mood to wrestle aproximately at 8:00 a.m., while I'm getting ready for work: he gets real lovey, rolling around the floor, then lays on his back and meows, I rub his belly then he wraps his front paws around my arm, kicks my arm with his back feet, while giving me love-bites. But by far, the absolute silliest is affectionately called "The Gun" by my kids. We make a "gun" with our hand, while pointing it at sammy, them he lets out this funny meooowwwww, which I swear sounds like gun fire kitty-style, then "pounces" on the gun with love bites! It is absolutley HYSTERICAL! what a show! it brings tears to my eyes, laughing so hard!:D :D

marysmerrycats
05-16-2003, 12:58 AM
yeah Cassie and Patches do that too, with my hand or my foot, they will wrap their paws around like that:D

Kirsten
05-16-2003, 05:05 AM
Yes, I often hand wrestle Luna, she loves it and it's a lot of fun for her (she's not doing it in an agressive or painful way)! She wrestles my hand the way she used to wrestle her kitty friend Cleo (my SIL's cat) when she was young (Cleo died after being hit by a car when she and Luna were one year old :(). I often think Luna is still missing these wrestling matches with Cleo!

Kirsten

batgirl1980
05-16-2003, 09:54 AM
Mozart will, though not as much as when he was little. It used to be a daily routine while making the bed.. He'd meow if I didn't get to the bedroom to make the bed and wrestle with him... now well, he's just to busy for such games I guess... :rolleyes:

Bach will sometimes , but he prefers fetch over wrestling any day...

and Eliza is too much of a lady (SHE thinks!) for wrestling! lol :rolleyes: