PDA

View Full Version : does your cat follow you...

marysmerrycats
05-15-2003, 02:21 PM
...around wherever you go? mine all do, most of the time.
where do they sit while you are at the computer?
Cassie is almost always right here, in my way, and Patches is almost always on the floor, RIGHT behind my chair, luckily so far I have never rolled the chair over his tail or foot! I have to always look first!:eek:

ramanth
05-15-2003, 02:44 PM
The boys I grew up with were followers. Zam could care less where I go. LOL!

slick
05-15-2003, 02:45 PM
I'm away from the house for 12 hrs a day during the week so when I'm home on the weekends Speckles will follow me just to see what I'm doing. Max couldn't care less unless it's meal time.

Lerah021399
05-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Jack follows me around sometimes. It's usually when I get home from work and he wants attention. It's definitely not as much as when he was a kitten...he used to follow me everywhere and he got stepped on a couple of times. Where does he sit when I'm on the computer...usually in my lap or across the keyboard when I'm trying to type.

Ali could really care less where I am unless she's hungry, then she's like a leach.

PayItForward
05-15-2003, 03:04 PM
George & Milly go where they want.

Milo follows us everywhere. :D

moosmom
05-15-2003, 05:02 PM
The only furkid who follows me around is MooShoo. As a matter of fact, he literally runs in front of me and throws his body down on the floor to get my attention. What a goof!!

BastetsMum
05-15-2003, 05:17 PM
YES!

Bastet is my pink shadow. Where ever I go she goes too unless its to work but I am sure she would follow me if she knew how to open the doors and drive :D

Kirsten
05-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Luna follows me a lot. There are days she's following me from room to room, she just wants to be where I am. :) And often when I'm at the computer, she's in my lap, lying in my arm like a baby, which is cute but makes it hard for me to type... :)

Kirsten

batgirl1980
05-15-2003, 06:21 PM
When Mozart was little he used to follow me, or meow until I came and picked him up and took him where ever it was I was heading to.
Now he could careless, unless I"m in the kitchen.. then he's right there on the counter...

Bach sleeps alot, so he usually doesn't pay attention. If he is up, and wants attention, then you can bet he's following me wherever I am and sitting in front of my monitor.

Eliza.. She's half / half. If she wants attention, or just to tell you something, she will persist until she gets whatever it is. Othertimes, she could care less!

But when they are hungry.. oh my do they follow me! :D

carole
05-15-2003, 07:09 PM
yup Lexie follows me around quite a lot, but shes a bit more independent now, so not as often as when i first got her, she made me laugh today the little scamp she was up in the tree, i was under it looking at her, she had the most cheeky face u have ever seen and she was trying to grab my head, in a very friendly lets play Mum .Ash just does as he pleases really, only follows me when i have some yummy food, oh except he used to follow me to the bus stop which is not far from our house, thank goodness he stopped that one, on occasion he tries to follow us to school and i have to pick him up and put him back inside.but he only does this once in a while.

marysmerrycats
05-16-2003, 01:01 AM
:D my cats have learned how to follow me, in front of me! they are always walking in front of me! I don't know how I have not tripped over them!:D

L. Wayne
05-16-2003, 03:22 AM
The youngest member of my menagerie, Pepper Spray (Bunglebutt), follows me all over the place, even to the point of making a nuisence of himself. Chrissie cat also follows me around, however, but not being constantly in my face.

..............Wayne:D

IttyBittyKitty
05-16-2003, 08:44 AM
EVERYWHERE! She loves her people, it is a rare event for her not to be in the room with you other than for feeding or relieving herself. Sometimes, she won't even eat unless we are in the kitchen. When I am on the computer (which is a laptop that I use whilst sitting in my chair) she sits ON my computer half the time which is cute but makes it very difficult to write.

As we speak, she is in the bedroom with her Daddy as he is asleep. She does find it hard to choose who to follow if we are in different rooms. She usually chooses me, but she will choose Daddy if he is doing something that interests her (like sleeping!)

05-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Maya will only follow me to the kitchen;)
Inka follows me anywhere; as soon as I am out of sight, she starts a meow-session that goes right to the bone....:eek: She needs lots of attention!!

ScantyNebula
05-16-2003, 04:42 PM
Toby follows us sometimes ... for the most part he's off doing his own things, which are is most cases, sleeping! ;)

lute
05-16-2003, 04:50 PM
wiggles used to follow me like a puppy would. or a duckling would it's mother. lol
wiggles was practicly raised by my dog. so he did doggie things like play fetch and eat dog food. and he even learned to "sit"

i miss him so much.

krazyaboutkatz
05-18-2003, 12:08 AM
In the morning all 3 of my cats follow me because they're hungry. When I'm home they usually sit in the same room with me. When I'm on the computer they're usually sitting some where in the same room. Right now only Storm is here. He's sleeping in his bed. Sunny and Cirrus are probably sleeping out in the living room. Sometimes they're so needy that they follow me every where and it gets to be ridiculus. :)

wolfsoul
05-18-2003, 03:09 AM
Sara always follows me..and she meows and meows..It bugs me lol...She always seems so desperate for attention..She gets so much, that silly cat! :rolleyes: