PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames!

CamCamPup33
05-14-2003, 05:33 PM
I was wonderin.. Do you or did u have cute nicknames for ur dog or puppy.. some n/n of cami are Bama.. and cam cam.. Cam, cami the corgamo dog, Cama, miss spoiled, pup, but i mostly call her bama and cami.. if ur wonderin why bama cuz i rhymes with cama bama.. thats the whole n/n but i cut it short.. what other n/n do u have for ur pup?:D

wolfsoul
05-14-2003, 06:07 PM
If I'm not calling her Timber, I'm usually just calling her "dog." lol. I'll be like, "Get over here Dog!" heehee :rolleyes:

Leather's nicknames are "houdini" (because she is an escape artist who can get into anything, she's so smart. After she grew up a bit, we kicked ourselves for not naming her that) "goofball" and "fluffy." (Fluffy because I think it looks funny on my big huge mean attack dog :p)

binka_nugget
05-14-2003, 06:08 PM
we have loads for kai..here are some...
bob, bobby, Bobby hillory, hillory, Kai-key, PiKAIchu, Kai-ko, Kai-ba, pup, buddy, Kachoo, Kai-choo, kai-kooo, HEY YOU!

I have no idea why we started calling him bob, bobby, bobby hillory...My brother watches king of the hill so..he just started calling him bobby...and i caught on...

wolfsoul
05-14-2003, 06:16 PM
I also call Timber alot of "unflattering" names :o lol...*ahem* stupid..

Jesus Freak!!!!
05-14-2003, 06:37 PM
for sandy it is bubba, dont know how we got this one. for abby it is either abbs, babs or babigale, her full name is abigale

binka_nugget
05-14-2003, 06:37 PM
lol me too! i didn't want to list them cuz i thought I would sound weird...lol one of them is "booby hill" lol

wolfsoul
05-14-2003, 06:48 PM
lol, yeah I can be pretty mean :o No offence to Timber, but she is a bit of an idiot lol...I still love her :rolleyes:

JGuitaristR
05-14-2003, 06:53 PM
Zoe - Punkin, Lee Lee, Zo-uh, Little black dog
Iggie - Big Easy

GoldenRetrLuver
05-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Daisy: Daze, pup, girl, and goldie:)

Molly: Mall, fluff, lady:)

I also call them both "dog";)

RubyMutt
05-14-2003, 07:29 PM
Rubes
Rubatino
Rubatina
Rubester

and then things like...
Crazy
Psycho
Wiggler
Noodle
Puppy Wuppy (yeah, I'm weird... :rolleyes: )
Silly Nilly

Kfamr
05-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Fartsy Boy and Fartsy girl! hehe Sim sim or Nala Bala.

primabella
05-14-2003, 07:59 PM
Mickey's got so many. Mick, Mickster, Michaele (from my grandfather), Papouche and many others.

Sometimes I'll call him silly things like when he makes the ball bounce off his tooth I'll call him a dumb blond :p Also that he's clumsy and can be lost. Like he'll have a piece of food in front of him and he's spinning around trying to find it :rolleyes:

micki76
05-14-2003, 09:47 PM
Oh, Yeah! We’ve got Chester Dewayne, Sugar Booger, Chather Dewayne, Sweetie Pete, Sugars, and many more.
Millie has Millie Vanilli of course, Silly Millie, Sisterdog, Fatima, Chica, and a few more mean ones, like stupid. :rolleyes: Well, she is, but she’s sweet and I sure do love her!

lovemyshiba
05-14-2003, 11:37 PM
We have a million!!!
Kito--the inu, shiba inu, snob, pumpkin, sweetie
Abbey--the Crab, crabby Abbey, Abbers, flabby Abbey (she's getting a little thick), not so shabby Abbey, clumsy, goofball
Riley--Rileymonster, Rileykins, Kinser, Kinsey, ri-ri, silly

Anything that rhymes with their names usually comes out, and any other thing that comes to mind--Abbey comes to "Crabby", it's pretty funny:)

wolf_Q
05-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Nebo--Neebs, Neebster, Neboz, Big/Fuzzy/Curly Butt, Big Boy, Big Red Dawg, Nebo-boy, Big Brat Boy, The Siberian Retriever, Husky-boy, Ol' Blue Eyes...there's more....mostly it's Neebs or Neboz

Reggie--Edgie, Wedgie (lol), Edge, Reggis, Reggerd, Regina, Brat Boy, Stubby, Mr. Hairy Butt, Bunny/Donkey Ears, Reginold-Regitoad, Schnoozer, umm...

Smokey--Smoke, Smokster, Smokey-boy, Stinky, Blackie, Curly, Diaper Boy, The Old Man, Pajama Dog, Poodle-boy, I'm sure there's more...

They also get called some more *cough* unpleasant *cough* names at times. I also refer to them as "The Dogs" and also "The Boys" very often.

cloverfdx
05-15-2003, 10:02 AM
lol, this is very interesting :D

clover: clovie, clove, pumkin, big red, pup or puppy, when she was younger she got puppysaurus *alot* oh the wussweiler & and the pittbull (but people are just joking when they call her the pittbull), killer

penny: princess, penn penn, little dog, little black dog, snoopy or snoops, penfold, little puppys/doggies (both penny and theo) penoopy (penny and snoopy), penelope.

theodore: sir theodore, theodore farty :rolleyes: , fartydore :o , the' the',

the cat yumi: feral