PDA

View Full Version : does your dog ever do this???

SnowballPuppieDog
05-14-2003, 05:05 PM
hello everyone!!! :D

My dog LOVES the CAR!!!! she is alwayls trying to get into the car like every time i open the door to get into the gurage she trys to get in the car. and sometimes she gets into the car and we can never get her out!!!!! :mad: i was just wondering if any of your dogs ever do this???? :confused: well thanks ...... :rolleyes:

Dogz
05-14-2003, 05:11 PM
Prince loves the car too! He doesn't try to get in it all of the time, but whenever I get home he jumps in the back seat. Otis does the same!:D

SnowballPuppieDog
05-14-2003, 05:16 PM
hello again umm Dogz is princ a American Eakimo?????

binka_nugget
05-14-2003, 06:10 PM
kai is the total opposite. I can't get him in the car unless I carry him myself. Once, I was wearing all white when we were leaving for obedience class...and it was fairly muddy...so I picked him up to get in the car and he just panicked and wiggled around and got me SOOO dirty..:rolleyes:

kingrattus
05-14-2003, 11:32 PM
Max has loved being in acar/truck right from day one. At 6 mths old we took him on a 2 day trip to PEI & he loved it.. the worst thing with Max is, is that he'll get into strangers cars too. One guy opwd his door to get his bag & Max hopped right in & sat down.. the guy was in shock & then lol.. he said it had to be the funniest thing he has ever seen.

4 Dog Mother
05-15-2003, 08:45 AM
All of our dogs love to go in the car. Leave a car door open and if they can they will be in it. In fact, it's a great way for us to get a running away dog back. They think they are going to the dog park so if you can get to a car door, before they are out of sight, you can get them back quick!!!

When we get home from the dog park, Taggert is always the last one out -he just waits like maybe we will decide to go somewhere else and he isn't going to miss out.

lovemyshiba
05-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Riley LOVES the car--when I take him out, the first thing he does is run to the car!!! Kito used to run to the car all the time, but he doesn't as much any more, but he does love the rides. Abbey HATES the car--I have to put her in, and she hates every minute of it:(