PDA

View Full Version : Sad I will be gone for awhile

wolflady
05-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Hello dear friends at Pet Talk. I am very upset to announce that I will probably be off of Pet Talk for quite some time. My parents are moving back to Indiana next week, and I just got my employment termination notice today. So, I will be looking for a job full time. I will miss you all terribly, and I will be sure to jump in here from time to time. Marius, Scooter and Sergei send along purrs to all of our cyber friends worldwide.

If anyone wishes to contact me, either send me a PM or email me at [email protected] so I can get in touch with you soon via email or PM. Thanks for being here when I've needed you most, and for being such careing and wonderful and sharing people.
Love and **hugs**
Karen

popcornbird
05-14-2003, 04:53 PM
:(:(:(

Awww. We'll miss you! Be sure to be back as soon as you can! :(

bluekat
05-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Awww, we will miss you a lot when you're gone:( Do you know how long you'll be gone for? If you have the chance, come on in!
Blueberry sends his cyber purrs to you too!:)

PayItForward
05-14-2003, 04:56 PM
All the best, finding a new job.

Come back to PT asap, we'll miss you. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
05-14-2003, 04:57 PM
:( You will be missed a lot. Leonardo, Luke, and Chester send you lots of cyber purrs. Hurry back.

slick
05-14-2003, 04:58 PM
So sorry to hear the news. Double-wammy - you lost your job AND you're taking a vacation from PT. Please know that we send prayers your way so you can find a job quickly and return to us before too long. In the meantime, my best wishes for continued good health for you all. Head bumpies to the sweeties...

Cinder & Smoke
05-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Oh Gosh! :(

We're all Gonna MISS Ya, Karen! :(

Keep us posted whenever you can.

Marius, Scooter and Sergei ~
You guyz try to behave :rolleyes: an help Mom look fur a new job!

{{{Huggz}}} Karen!

Karen
05-14-2003, 05:08 PM
We'll be thinking of you until we hear from you again. Sorry about all the sudden changes, love up those kitties, and we'll miss you until you return.

moosmom
05-14-2003, 05:41 PM
Karen,

I'm so sorry to hear about losing your job! :( I will miss you. I hope that you will pop in now and then to let us know how you and your furbabies are doing.

Good luck in the job search!!

[[[hugs]]]

Donna

RockyRoad
05-14-2003, 05:48 PM
I'm so sorry about your job. I wish you the best of luck finding a great career. We'll miss you here, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
{{{Hugs}}}

ChrisH
05-14-2003, 05:48 PM
Going to be missing you. :( So sorry to hear about the job and everything, sending prayers that you find a new job very soon. And here`s hoping you will be back here very soon too.

Take Care
Hugs

jenluckenbach
05-14-2003, 05:49 PM
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You CAAAAAAAAAAAAN"T go !!!!!!!!!!!

You and the kitties will be missed dreadfully. We wish you all the best. Hurry back. (you know you won't be able to stay away ;) )

Pam
05-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Gee, Karen - what a stressful time this is for you!!! I am going to miss you but hope that you can stop in from time to time just to see what's going on here at PT. Andy sends special goodbye wishes to Marius and we all will look forward to your return. I hope your search comes up with the perfect job for you where you will be happy and content and fulfilled. ((((hugs))))

Miss Meow
05-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Nooooooooooo!

We will be thinking of you and sending good vibes on the job front. You will be an absolutely wonderful asset to the next company you join :)

Big hugs to you and your family

N

marysmerrycats
05-14-2003, 07:40 PM
my herd of cats all say, hurry back!

lizbud
05-14-2003, 08:15 PM
Karen,

Sorry to hear about the job loss & the moving. Will you be
moving back to Indiana, or looking around in San Fran area?
I hope you find something you like to do & will miss you being
around here on PT. Best of luck to you. Liz.

anna_66
05-14-2003, 10:10 PM
All the best of luck in your job hunting.
Stop in & say hey whenever you get the chance:D

AmberLee
05-15-2003, 01:13 AM
Woe! What a triple shocker. {{{hugs}}}

You'll do great, though. Hang in there.

Vio&Juni
05-15-2003, 07:04 AM
Oh, Karen, we'll miss you and the kitties.

Good luck in your job searching. Our project is going to end very soon too and I am already looking for a job.

lbaker
05-15-2003, 07:19 AM
Oh Karen, you & I talked about this possibility when we met for dinner here in DC but now that it's actually happening - well, with all your talents and vitality you will surely find even a better job soon. You will feel better about things and fly back here with that infectious smile & laugh of yours to make us all smile with you. Are you still going to try for Gini's "Beverly Hills Picnic" in July;) You have my number and my email so please keep in touch. Until next time my friend.
Laurie

Logan
05-15-2003, 09:03 AM
I miss you already! :( I'm so sorry for the double whammy....you certainly don't deserve it. Good luck with the job hunting. I hope you will land the perfect job!! :)

Logan

Cataholic
05-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Good luck with the job search! Maybe you can sneak on sometimes at the public library???

Edwina's Secretary
05-15-2003, 09:57 AM
Karen....

When God closes a door He opens a window.

Let me know what I can do to help in your job search.....

Sara

Randi
05-15-2003, 10:11 AM
Karen, we'll MISS you!! Check in as soon as you can and let us know how things are going!

Best of luck with the job hunting! :) I'm sure you'll find a good one! ;)

hugs and purrs,
Fister & Randi

HayleyRosie
05-15-2003, 10:56 AM
You will be greatly missed. I wish you the best of luck in the job hunt.

lynnestankard
05-16-2003, 09:38 AM
Going to miss you Karen - hope everything turns out fine for you and those furbabies give you lots of cuddles and comfort. Miss You xx

Lynne

IttyBittyKitty
05-16-2003, 09:41 AM
May the road rise with you! We look forward to seeing you soon!!!

wolflady
05-27-2003, 10:06 PM
**sniffles**
Thank you all so much for the kind words. I thought I would check in to see how everyone is doing. So much to catch up on!! I am currently looking for a job in the Bay Area. I hope to find something here, because I'd just hate to have to sell the house and move away. I'm just not ready.
I am still planning on the July PT meeting though, and very much looking forward to it!

My parents arrived safely in Indiana and I miss them already. So much change in so little time! It really took a toll on me and I was sick with the stomach flu all memorial day weekend. Ugh. Not my idea of having some fun! :rolleyes:

I have to post about our newest addition, Sergei. I have created a thread in Cat Behavior called Possible New Family member. I will be posting pics, so be sure to check it out! :D
**hugs**
Karen

anna_66
05-28-2003, 06:25 AM
Thanks for stopping by and updating us Karen. So sorry to hear that you were sick all weekend long, that's no fun at all. Hope you are feeling better now:D
I'm going to have to go right now and read all about your possible new additions Sergi!
Take care of yourself and stop in whenever you can, we miss you!
Anna, Angus, Roxey & Huney