PDA

View Full Version : Fister delighted with food change

Randi
05-14-2003, 10:07 AM
I went to the vet to get some food for Fister yesterday. Fister has been on Hills W/D dry for a while, it contains less fat. Not that Fister is fat, but the vet thought it would be a good idea to try it when I was there last time. He eats it, but is not impressed!! :rolleyes:

So this time, I got Hills C/D - contains a little more fat, and Fister was delighted! :D The vet also had some small bags of Royal Canin LP30 (Urinary Programme) which were about to exceed the date, so he gave them to me. :) Fister emptied the bowl in no time!!

All in all, a succesfull change in diet, but I better measure what I give him now, or he'll grow real big! :eek:

Kirsten
05-14-2003, 11:13 AM
Ahhh, Fister, you lucky boy!!! :) :) :)

Luna wants to tell him that she understands him VERY well, she can totally relate to that! :)

Kirsten

Edwina's Secretary
05-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Well done! I'm so hesitant to change Edwina's food. She has eaten the same brand of crunchies since she joined us. The only difference is she too has gone "low fat."

Anything else I have tried (samples and the like) she has rejected.

Kirsten
05-14-2003, 11:40 AM
Anything else I have tried (samples and the like) she has rejected.

Hmmm, sounds there's a lot Luna and Edwina would have to talk about... My girl would rather starve than eating a food she doesn't like (like her s/d diet she was supposed to eat).

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
05-14-2003, 06:09 PM
My cats LOVE c/d. And it does WONDERS for their coat. I saw it transform my orange RB kitty Y.Lee from a dull, dandruff laden coat to a lustrous beauty!!!! But beware, they will gain weight if over fed. Measure carefully.

Vio&Juni
05-15-2003, 06:43 AM
This is what Juni had last night and, actually has for some months already. Fresh chicken boiled, sometimes with carrot and/or parsley.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p610bcfd724b43280af6fcaca1e42799d/fc252e0a.jpg