PDA

View Full Version : First video of Max

kingrattus
05-13-2003, 11:47 PM
I went to moms for a few days & I brought Max to her place & made a video of him playing tug-of-war with me. I made the viseo with our new digital camers "canon S45". I was up all night lastnight with Max, he was sick :( but hes much better now. I'll findout tomorrow if he's 100% better

http://jess.iahu.ca/video's_of_pets.htm

anna_66
05-14-2003, 06:59 AM
I hope Max is feeling better today. Give him a big kiss from me.

I haven't watched the video yet, it says it's going to take 10 minutes:eek: and I have DSL!
But I will watch it!

kingrattus
05-14-2003, 11:40 PM
Max was even worse lastnight. dad said max woke him up every hour to go outside & potty. Max gets sick like this every year at the same time.. we have no idea what the hell is wrong with him. & due to this illness again his shots will be delayed again.. errrrr... I wish they could just fix him.

But atleast Max is able to make it outside this year. Last year was a disaster. dad had to have the rug cleaners over 3 times in 2 months.

anna_66
05-15-2003, 07:39 AM
I wish they could figure out what the problem is with him. You say he's sick like this every year, does it last long? I sure hope not.

I watched his video, he looks and acts like a puppy:D

kingrattus
05-15-2003, 04:23 PM
It'll last maybe a month, unless my dad can get him to the vet. But going to the vet 1/2 the time is pointless, so dad will give him rice for 2 days & then he'll go back to dog food, then rice again when it happends again & then back to dog food, etc. But dad said hes gonna bring in Max as soon as he can this time since this is a new & better vet. But Max will be getting all his shots aswell, so dad wont have to comeback a second time, we don't have the money to bring him to the vet twice in one month.

Max has always acted & looked like a puppy. its just the colour of his fur that gives away his age, but alot of people think that hes just a 4-5 yr old black & white dog. The new vet was shocked when he heard how old Mas really was, he also thought Max was 4-5 just by watching him running around in the parking lot.

I would chat more but I have to run off to class. joy :(

tatsxxx11
05-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Poor Max:( I hope the new vet can get to the cause of it! I'm sure it's no fun for you all or him! Can't wait to check out his film debut!:) Hugs to you dear Max!

kingrattus
05-15-2003, 10:10 PM
Dad said hes all better because we caught it real quick this year. & tomorrow Max can have some dog food, yay!!

The next time I go down to see Max I'm not giving him any dog treats & I'll make more videos :) I really want to make a video of his barking at the door, its funny

anna_66
05-16-2003, 06:19 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Maxy Boy is already feeling better!

I'd love to see another video of him:D

kingrattus
05-16-2003, 09:01 AM
dad said Max had really good timing. Dad had the whole week off. Tue night, Max woke dad up every hour to go outside. Which was a first, Max hardly ever askes to go out side, he normally does it in the house without warning. So dads rug has been saved this year!

I wanted to make a video of him doing all his tricks, but when I tried to get him to do 1/2 of them he couldn't :(

So I'll get him running around the backyard like a crazy dog.