PDA

View Full Version : Hanna - waiting patiently

boscibo
05-13-2003, 04:18 PM
I bought some new hummingbird feeders and hung them yesterday. Hanna knows something is up, but she isn't sure what. She's never seen a hummingbird before (that I know of), but she has been sticking pretty close to this window ever since I hung them.

http://home.attbi.com/~pattis_garden2/hanna_feeders.jpg

kimlovescats
05-13-2003, 04:47 PM
How adorable.... she's sure that she isn't going to miss a thing!!!!
:D

bluekat
05-13-2003, 05:09 PM
Hehe, I wonder what she'll do when one actually does come. I love hummingbirds, very hard to spot one though.

krazyaboutkatz
05-14-2003, 12:35 AM
That's such a cute picture of her. :) When she sees a hummingbird come by she'll probably love it so much that she'll be glued to this spot from now on. :) I also love to watch hummingbirds and to hear their tiny chirps. :)

Kater
05-14-2003, 12:45 AM
Cuuute stripy butt!!! haha ;)

Hope Hanna's patience pays off!

Hummingbirds chirp? :confused: Awww, I've never heard one!

krazyaboutkatz
05-14-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Kater
Cuuute stripy butt!!! haha ;)

Hope Hanna's patience pays off!

Hummingbirds chirp? :confused: Awww, I've never heard one! Yes, it's a very distinctive sound. We have a lot of them in California. :)

HayleyRosie
05-14-2003, 06:23 AM
I hope you are going to be able to get a pictures when the humming birds come to the feeders.

05-14-2003, 08:31 AM
How cute!!
Hey, Are you sure that the humming-birds will know this is for them? Maybe they didn't read the ad?;) :p ;)

ramanth
05-14-2003, 08:36 AM
LOL!

Hope she doesn't get dizzy trying to spot a hummingbird. ;) :D

Kirsten
05-14-2003, 11:32 AM
That is soo cute! :)

She will be so excited when the first bird is actually coming! :) Good luck, Hanna! :) That must be so cute btw, I never saw one in real life, we don't have them here.

Kirsten

boscibo
05-14-2003, 03:56 PM
We usually get a lot of hummers, I have a big flower garden. This spring has been really slow (not much blooming yet) so I decided to put the feeders up to lure them in. I'll sure try and get pictures of the hummingbirds, I haven't been to sucessful yet.

I don't know what Hanna will do when they show up - probably go nuts. To the left of the picture outside is a Mugo pine that some Cardinals were building a nest in, but they abandoned it. The cats were sure keeping an eye on that. I don't know why they abandoned it - maybe because the cats or because it was really close to our outdoor water spigot. I tried not to disturb them but I needed to turn the hose on and off.

smokey the elder
05-14-2003, 05:25 PM
"I want my...I want my...I want my catTV"

ChrisH
05-14-2003, 05:30 PM
Aw, so cute!:)