PDA

View Full Version : update on Road Rage

sammi
02-15-2001, 07:08 PM
Remember the guy in Calif. who got mad at a lady in another car and he went over to her car and threw her dog out into the traffic? (happened ?? a year ago) The dog was hit by traffic almost right away and died - but they couldn't find out who this guy was but had a big reward for any information. Police think that they have him!!! Anyone have a web site add. that this lady has? It was active about a month ago but I don't remember where I ran across it. Hope I have my facts straight. But I hope they really throw the books at this guy.

Genia
02-16-2001, 12:01 AM
I remember that story. What a heartless man he was. Throwing a poor dog into traffic because he was angry. I hope they have the right guy and I agree; I hope they throw the book at him also.

Daisy's Mom
02-17-2001, 09:16 AM
Yes, I remember that too. So sad! That poor pup was innocent! If anyone did that to Daisy, I would not be able to control myself... I am a good girl and don't beleive in violence, but I'd lose it, I honestly think I would throw myself blindly onto the guy and start beating him! That's just so sick. I hope that evil man gets what he deserves.

Pam
02-17-2001, 09:23 AM
This is sort of related to road rage and may be hard for Daisy's Mom as well as everyone else to read. Last night on our local news there was a sad story. A man, who by profession is a child psychologist, was arrested for kicking his girlfriend's basset hound puppy to death for "soiling" the carpet. She came home and found the little baby dead and thought someone had broken into their home. It turns out that they found out that her boyfriend did it because of some blood they found on his shoes and his ultimate confession. This story just boggles the mind!!! I hope this guy gets what is coming to him and then some!!!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif Now they are investigating if he has ever had any inappropriate behavior with the children in his care.

Daisy's Mom
02-18-2001, 10:25 PM
I had to wait a while to respond to this one to let myself calm down... how anyone could kick a Basset puppy to death is beyond me, or any animal for that matter. A poor little Basset baby? They'd look up at you with those big droopy sad brown eyes... I melt when they look at me! I could never hurt an animal. That man is sick! Punish him SEVERELY! I am going to go give Daisy some big kisses, I am lucky to have her safe and happy. Some other people like that poor girl aren't so lucky.

petspoil
02-19-2001, 02:12 AM
I heard it from my friend about someone threw a little pup into a well. That's not all, the most horrible thing is that the pup's front paws were skinned to the bone. The poor thing was left to die. Someone discoverd it 2 weeks later. The police still have not found the culprit. This news is from Hong Kong.

sammi
07-13-2001, 01:29 PM
The man got 3 years in prison. http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/07/13/roadrage.dog.ap/index.html

sammi
07-13-2001, 02:05 PM
Sorry I posted it b/4 I was aware that you had posted a update :o