PDA

View Full Version : Some of the last photos ever taken of Jack (RB)

Kater
05-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Some of the last photos ever taken of Jack (RB)

I miss my doggie terribly, but I know I'm starting to heal. :) Today I took out his photos and was able to look at them without crying. I'm also ready to share these incredibly special pictures with Pet Talk. These three pictures were the last ever taken of my beloved Jack. It is funny how this series of three summarized all his funny antics. ;) My close friend took them with a very high quality camera using black and white film. She was in a photography class at the time. I will always treasure these photos of my soul doggie. I hope you enjoy them also.

Look at this face! :D
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/kmillen/Long%20Jack%20Silver/fc29728e.jpg

Itchy tail! ;)
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/kmillen/Long%20Jack%20Silver/fc29726b.jpg

Hoooooooooowl! :p
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/kmillen/Long%20Jack%20Silver/fc297280.jpg

And because there is so much good to remember I wanted to add a photo that always brings me joy every time I see it! As I've started healing I think I can really focus on what he brought to my life and not dwell on the fact that he is gone.
...so for good measure I’ll throw in an ADORABLE puppy pic!!!
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/kmillen/Long%20Jack%20Silver/Jackasapuppy.jpg

tikeyas_mom
05-12-2003, 04:39 PM
they are so nice, I love the patterns on jacks face, what a sweet boy, may he RIP, on the RB. I am so sorry for your loss. :(they are very good pics, he looks so cute, what a sweet dog.

Cisco's Mom
05-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss, but happy to hear that you are starting to feel better!:) Pictures and memories can be forever so charish them as much as possible! Jack is absolutely gorgeous!!:eek: I like the pic. of him howling. They are all very cute.:D

RIP Jack

Uabassoon
05-12-2003, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Jack looks like such a handsome boy. And it looks like you were able to have so many wonderful memories with him.

Dogz
05-12-2003, 04:52 PM
AWWW!!! He is sooo cute! I am so sorry to hear about your loss!:(

lovemyshiba
05-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Aw!! Jack is so sweet!! I'm so sorry you had to lose him, but I am glad to hear you are starting to heal.
Thank you so much for sharing these photos with your friends at Pet Talk.

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Those pictures are wonderful!! They put a smile on my face! Thank you for sharing them with us. I know that Jack lives on through the great memories you have of your time with him.

zippy-kat
05-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Oh, Kate! I feel so honored to share such treasured photos. He was a beautiful dog through and through.

{{Much love to you and your RB Jack.}}

RubyMutt
05-12-2003, 07:54 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Jack :( It's so hard to lose a companion :( Thank you for sharing those photos with us, he was a gorgeous dog!

MaxandSpike'sMom
05-12-2003, 08:00 PM
I'm glad you shared those pictures of Jack with us. It's good that you are able to move on. It is very hard to move ahead sometimes. But it sounds like you are starting to do that. May Jack RIP at RB and may he find the soul of MacDuff, (my golden who is there) to play with until their hearts content.

micki76
05-12-2003, 08:15 PM
Jack was such a very handsome boy and obviously a wonderful friend and loved one. I know just how some pets are extra special and work their way into your heart until you are intertwined with them spiritually for eternity. Chester is that dog for me. Stolly (RB Westie) was that dog for my husband and Jack was obviously that dog for you. I'm so sorry you lost Jack, but I hope that your heart continues to heal and that as you look at Jack's photos you begin to laugh and think of all those fun times and all those loving moments that he gave you and that you in turn, gave him.

captain
05-12-2003, 08:22 PM
What a gorgeous boy he is!

Thanks for sharing your pics, and I am really glad you are able to look at them without crying now. It is so hard ....... but the memories will always remain happy ones :)

anna_66
05-12-2003, 08:46 PM
because the pictures of Jack are just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing him with us:D
And that puppy pic, it's awesome!!!!

clara4457
05-12-2003, 11:14 PM
I am sooo sorry for your loss.

As my comfort - I allways think of my Buster who had bone cancer at the end - running and chasing balls and playing at RB - WHAT FUN HE MUST BE HAVING!!!!!! :D :D

I miss him though :(