PDA

View Full Version : my brother broke his knee!!!!

tikeyas_mom
05-12-2003, 04:11 PM
My brother Jesse is 14 and ALWAS herting him self. GRR!! he has gotten 3 concushins(sp?) in the past 4 months.

I dont know what he does that is always getting him hurt, it is just stupid stuff. EXample: His friends and him were doing this thing where they choke eachother till they passout, it is the studiest thing I have ever herd of. And my brother passed out and fell and smashed his head on the concrete (sp?) floor. :rolleyes:... IDIOT!!! .... :mad:.. I get so worried about him, one more concushing and he could have a brain hemerage. :(..

I dont know how he broke his knee today, I havent been home to find out, but my mom told me on the phone that his bone broke through the skin and is showing and he is at the hospital right now.

What is with him doing this crap? I guess it is just a 14 year old guy thing to do? :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
05-12-2003, 04:19 PM
bump

bluekat
05-12-2003, 04:50 PM
He does sound like he's always getting injured, I hope he recovers quickly with his knee.

tikeyas_mom
05-12-2003, 04:51 PM
thanks, I hope he recovers and I also hoped he learns his lesson one of these days.

anna_66
05-12-2003, 08:42 PM
I hope he's feeling better soon.

PayItForward
05-13-2003, 06:57 AM
Yep. Hopeing your brother gets well soon.

tikeyas_mom
05-13-2003, 10:51 AM
it turns out my mom was just telling me what the school told her about my brothers knee.

it only has a bit of fluid under the knee cap. the bone is not stabbing out, my brother is such a wimp. :rolleyes:. got me all worried for nothing.

ramanth
05-13-2003, 11:17 AM
Hopefully your brother will stop doing the things he does before he kills himself. I hope he gets better soon.

Tweety_Pie
05-13-2003, 03:00 PM
you know that chokeing thing, My firend was just at my house 2 days ago and she showed that to me. I told her to get out, and FAST! That is such a stupid thing to do!:mad: