PDA

View Full Version : visit the beautiful "Jasper Dog" site

kobieeli
09-02-2001, 07:40 PM
This photo-biography is one of the best tributes to a dog I've ever seen: it's funny, touching, and absolutely gorgeous. The author and photographer is a midwestern journalist/writer. This is well worth the time it takes to visit! (A bonus for me: Jasper reminds me of my Kobie.)

Here's the link--enjoy!
www.lileks.com/picts/jasper/ (http://www.lileks.com/picts/jasper/)

delidog
09-02-2001, 08:30 PM
love the jake!!!!!!!! deli

aly
09-02-2001, 08:32 PM
Absolutely, stunningly BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Those pictures were so great. I love the ones that she was using as wallpaper, especially the winter one. The Pottery Barn catalogue one was funny too. They were all so beautiful. I wish I could capture shots like that of my dogs. The pictures truly are amazing. I'm so glad Jasper survived parvo :)

zippy-kat
09-02-2001, 09:39 PM
WOW! I'm in awe...

Daisy's Mom
09-02-2001, 09:45 PM
Wow what is great! I absolutely love the way it's written. What a great tribute, and what a beautiful dog!

Dixieland Dancer
09-03-2001, 07:03 AM
This site was great. The owner really put a lot of time and love into the site. It was thought provoking. Thank you for sharing it with all of us here at Pet Talk!

kobieeli
09-03-2001, 12:09 PM
I can't stay away from those photos! They make me want to pick up my camera and start snapping away...and then I think, why bother? My pics NEVER turn out as good as the ones of Jasper!