Oh yes! He's off to be FIXED!

:eek: :p :D

Here's hoping that May flies by. :)

moosmom
05-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Snip snip here,
Snip snip there,
And a coupla fa la las.

Good luck little Boba Boy! Your brother Lil Eli says "Haha!! Now it's YOUR turn!"

Kimmy,

Glad you got an appointment. I think things on the homefront will calm down after that. I hope!

krazyaboutkatz
05-12-2003, 11:00 PM
I sure hope that everything goes well with his surgery. I'm sure it will. Please keep us updated.

Miss Meow
05-12-2003, 11:11 PM
I've never seen anyone so happy about getting a boy fixed!!! Good luck and safe snipping :) Tabasco was a devil kitty from hell until he lost his olivettes, now he is a bit better, well Jasmine doesn't swing at him as much when he bites her tail ;)

jenluckenbach
05-13-2003, 05:42 AM
Good Luck Boba.

ramanth
05-13-2003, 08:20 AM
I put in a refill of Feliway on Sunday.

Knock on wood.... I think things are starting to calm down a little. Despite Zam chasing him on a whim there haven't been many fights (while I'm home).

Boba has been spending more time on the bed, while Zam prowls the floor and under the bed.

Yesterday evening, my friend walked right up to Boba and even though he tensed for a second or two, he let her pet him.

While we were watching a movie, I could hear them growling at each other but the minute I walked in, Zam had already backed off.

Went to bed and Boba was curled up around my legs. Woke up at 3 a.m. and it was Zam curled up on the bed, and when the alarm went off at 7 a.m., it was Boba again. :)

Kia stuck her nose in Boba's face and he tensed, but did not run away or growl. :D :D

moosmom
05-13-2003, 08:31 AM
Miss Meow,

"olivettes" :confused: :confused: :confused:

I call them "lil hoohoos" :D :D

Miss Meow
05-13-2003, 05:39 PM
Lil hoohoos, that's a new one! I got olivettes from Koxka :)

ramanth
06-09-2003, 01:32 PM
Tomorrow's the day!

Wish him luck. ;)

(Kia has to spend the night alone with G'Maw and G'Paw cuz I have to make sure Logan doesn't eat after midnight and I have to drop him off very early at the HS. :( I'm gonna miss her. )

Cinder & Smoke
06-09-2003, 05:03 PM
Boots, da Kat, sez ~

Hey lil Logan ~

Youze prolly gonna be wunderin where yur Krunchies an Waddur went tanite...
:confused:

Dont panik - yer gonna get em back - prolly late tamorrow nite... when yer still so *buzzed up* ya won't member how ta eat :p

Dont sweat da *Big Snip* - no need fur doze partz da White Coat an Sir Jury are gonna keep (prolly nebber hadda chance ta use em, ennieway :( ).

Mynd da :eek: Zippur, tho... Play wiff it an yur gonna wynd up wearin wunna doze Funnelz onna hed - NOT Phunn!! :mad:

Member ta akt Reel :( SAD soon az ya get back inna howze...
Gud fur a Lotta TREETZ!! ;)

Whisshin ya well!

/s/ Boots, da Kat [Been der (TWICE!), Dunn Dat!!]

Cataholic
06-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Little boy Boba, good luck with the white coats! It really is all for your benefit. I just know Miss Kimmy will spoil you rotten, she just has that way about her.

kimlovescats
06-09-2003, 11:18 PM
Good luck, Little Logan!!! It's not nearly as bad as it sounds!;)

ramanth
06-10-2003, 07:49 AM
Got him dropped off.

He was NOT happy about being shut in the carrier and put in the car. :rolleyes:

While standing in line and waiting to check in he 'hissed and spit' at every dog that dared sniff the carrier. ;) He sure was a tuff guy. ;) :p

There was a gorgous Rottie there named.... Roxey! (I almost called her Angus) ;)

Logan
06-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Poor baby. Of course he wasn't happy! Hopefully all will go well and he will be back at home soon!!

You will have to tell me about his name later. I only noticed "Little Logan" in your signature over the weekend when you were dealing with so much with Kia and I didn't want to ask then. I LOVE his name, of course!!! :)

Cinder & Smoke
06-10-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Logan
...You will have to tell me about his name later.
... I LOVE his name, of course!!! :)

Hey Miz Logan... :D

Take a *peek* here >>

"A change in name..." (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27658)

;) :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Good luck with your surgery Logan. I'm sure everything will be just fine. :)

marysmerrycats
06-10-2003, 06:22 PM
how is Logan doing?

Cataholic
06-11-2003, 07:37 AM
Kia,
How is logan doing?

ramanth
06-11-2003, 08:20 AM
Logan is home and resting. :)

He walks funny. ;) I try not to laugh.... :D

Got him home at 6 p.m. and as soon as I let him out of the carrier, he went and hid under the couch.

I went to the bedroom and ended up taking a two hour nap with Zam. :eek: She woke me by licking at my fingers.

I checked on Logan and he was still under the couch. The CAHS said he could eat whenever he felt like it, and Zam was howling since she's obviously wasting away... :rolleyes: ;) .... and at the sound of the can opening, Logan appeared, voicing that he was hungry too.

After he ate, he laid down in the kitty hammock.

Zam sniffs at him but has made no attempt to wrestle with him.

:)

Kona & Oreo's mom
06-11-2003, 09:58 AM
I'm glad to hear that the surgery went OK and that he's home resting in his hammock. Good news!

krazyaboutkatz
06-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Kim, I'm glad to hear that he's at home and doing well. :)