PDA

View Full Version : Don't want forum notice sent to email

Princess Sasha
05-11-2003, 07:47 PM
Is anyone able to help me? Try as I may, I cannot seem to stop email notifications of forum entry posting that have to do with my posts. I just want to come to the forum and look them up myself. How the heck do I keep it from notifying me to come and check it out.
I did go to my personal options and I put NO for :
Send you an email when you receive a Private Message
and I put NO for:

Use 'Email Notification' by default?
Using this option emails you whenever someone replies to a thread that you have participated in.

still won't work. Thank you
(I'm SURE I will be notified if anyone replies :D

Kerri Greyson
05-11-2003, 07:52 PM
it should be at the bottom of the email. i too am sick of the notices. :D

wolf_Q
05-11-2003, 08:00 PM
If you've changed everything, you should be ok. I bet you're still receiving emails from previous threads you were subscribed to before you changed it. I had the same problem, and it no longer automatically subscribes me to threads, but I still occasionally recieve emails about threads I was subscribed to a long time ago. There's probably a way to unsubscribe yourself from them.

Princess Sasha
05-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Yes, I am subscribed to one thread and one forum. I just unsubscribed, so will see if that worked. I bet that is why, hmmmm. Nonetheless, putting "NO" for not receiving should mean just that, NO! I guess we cannot be subscribed to anything either. Thanks so much for all that responded. Likely, my problem is now solved. Merci

AmberLee
05-11-2003, 10:23 PM
I had that trouble way back when. Make sure when you unsubscribe that you press the 'reset fields' button.