PDA

View Full Version : Up all night with Julian

Aspen and Misty
05-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Don't woryr he is ok and healthy!

I don't sleep in my room because of Nova, I want to make sure she gets along PERFECTLY, with my small animals (the'll be caged of courdse) before we sleep in there. So we havn't been sleeping in there for almost 2 months now. So I have no sheets, pillows or blankets on the bed. Last night I slept in there with blankets and pillow and Julian descovered that you cna go under the blanket :eek: . It was so funny! He kept coming up to the one side of the blanket and asking to get in by digging and stuff. I kept picking up the blanket and he would go under and do binkies and stuff, it was sooo funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Finally I kicked him off the bed because I needed to go to sleep and in the middle of the night I would wake up to this weird digging/chewing sound. Then in liek a min I would get a whack in the face from something. I would roll over adn there was Julian eating the pillow :rolleyes: he then would then stand on my head to get a better view of the room and then go back to eating. He did this like 10 times :rolleyes: I was up almost all night with him chewing and hitting me and asking ot go under the blanket and stuff, LOL. Life with him is always fun!

Ash :D

RockyRoad
05-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Aww! Sounds like a fun night for you! :):)
Things like that make me anticipate Flopper's move-in even more! :D

Uabassoon
05-12-2003, 04:16 AM
Tibby acts like that too at night, sometimes I have to kick her off the bed because she won't stop trying to play with me. I'll be asleep then I'll roll over and "smack" right in the face she'll swat at me! THen she jumps under the covers or runs back and forth across the bed, it drives me nuts.

Daisylover
05-12-2003, 10:52 AM
What a great story Ash!!!!

zippy-kat
05-12-2003, 12:37 PM
awwww Cute Jul-bun! (shhhhhh....don't tell Piper that bunnies can tunnel UNDER the covers -- I'd never get to sleep! LOL)