PDA

View Full Version : What's your talent?

primabella
05-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Kinda bored here so I thought up this thread :p Everyone's got a talent so I wanna hear bout them. :D

I guess I can say that I'm a pretty good artist but since I came to PT, I feel a little pushed aside with that. Oh well ;) I don't know much else I can do but fold my tongue over a few times. lol :p

I hope there will be some more replies a bit more interesting than mine :rolleyes:

JGuitaristR
05-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Um... I can play guitar, ski and snowboard....

:confused: :)

05-11-2003, 03:17 PM
My talents: languages and cross-stiching

I love to learn and speak foreign languages (English is my super-favorite!!:p ;) ); forums are a great place to practise :)

As to cross-stiching; I used to do this a lot; I made some beautiful works. My best one, was made for my parents, for their 50th wedding anniversary. It was a rose-garden with a castle, and a beautiful text. My mom and dad loved it! It hangs in their hallway now!
I am not doing this anymore lately, because it hurts my back to much to work on those huge projects..:(

Desert Arabian
05-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Hmm...my talents....hmm....I am a really good artist especially when it comes to dogs and horses. I am a pretty good horseback rider; I was practically born in the saddle. I have been riding for about 9 years. Would that be a talent??? I know there is more, but they are buried pretty deep, lol. Oh yes, photography, I am good at that, too.

Kerri Greyson
05-11-2003, 03:22 PM
i play soccer???? i also train my pups to do hard tricks like jump over hurdles, i dont know if that is a talent????

primabella
05-11-2003, 03:32 PM
All thes things are talents. :D Thanks for sharing. :)

YLL - I wish I knew how to ride a horse. I went to this place once and we rode these horses. It kept turning around like it was gonna bite me. My dad's horse pooped during the trail and my sister's horse, named Rocket was the slowest thing around. Didn't really live up to his name :p He even stopped during the ride to sniff at the poop from my Dad's horse. Not the best experience but it was fun. Hehe :)

jenluckenbach
05-11-2003, 03:34 PM
I am a bit crafty. (used to do counted cross stitch, but got away from it)
Sort of talented at flower gardening.
But my true talent lies in my work as a groomer, with cats as a specialty, of course.

Rottieluver45
05-11-2003, 03:35 PM
I don`t know mine!:confused: I haven`t discoved my talent yet! :rolleyes: :)

Kfamr
05-11-2003, 03:37 PM
um i guess i can draw and take pictures...?

RockyRoad
05-11-2003, 04:00 PM
I'm good at photography. Lots of people (especially people on this site) are a lot better than me, but I still am pretty good. I love politics too, I guess in some way that is a talent. :)

babolaypo65
05-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Languages, and music (guitar and voice), and photography...

my UNtalent is numbers. math, anything like that.

my wished for talent is woodworking, and home repair...

Cookiebaker
05-11-2003, 04:38 PM
Hmmm interesting thread, Primabella! I don't have many talants...but I really enjoy crocheting & scrapbooking, and baking.

slleipnir
05-11-2003, 04:39 PM
As far as I'm conserned, I have no talents :confused: They say everyone is good at something, but what the heck is my talent?! I guess computer stuff or drawing. I USE to be a great horseback rider..but I'm a coward...:o few years ago..

Crikit
05-11-2003, 04:52 PM
I guess mine would be that I'm a fairly decent writer, at least I like to think so. Other then that however it's just being a somewhat good agility handeler.

Karen
05-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Art (drawing especially), music (voice), animal petting/befriending ...

wolf_Q
05-11-2003, 05:11 PM
Art and photography......I know I'm not the best, but it's something I enjoy and I think that at least <sometimes> I'm good at it.

I don't think its really a talent, but I'm good at bathing dogs. ;)

Karen
05-11-2003, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to list writing ... particularly poetry, as some of you know!

primabella
05-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Cool :cool: I guess its kinda hard to admit a talent in order to not sound conceited or your just proud of it. :p But if your good at it, your good at it.

Uabassoon
05-12-2003, 04:32 AM
Music, I play bassoon, steel drums and piano. And playing rugby, however I'm not sure if it's a talent because I'm not really that great at it.

bluekat
05-12-2003, 04:57 PM
ART!!!I love art, I just wish that it is my talent. Everyone in my class thinks I'm good, they think I do good abstract. I think its easy, and its not exactly a talent. Well, I think my best talent is art.

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Hmm, I am good with with and computers. Although I wouldn't consider them a talent. Climbing and rowing are favorite activities. Cooking is a definte talent for me.

tikeyas_mom
05-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Drawing, and singing.

slick
05-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Unlike alot of people I work with, I can walk and chew gum at the same time :D

The Cat Factory
05-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Uh...singing, i guess. And uhhh...computer stuff LOL :D