PDA

View Full Version : At last - a vacation!

gini
05-11-2003, 11:18 AM
A wonderful opportunity has come my way to travel with some good friends.

I won't be back until the first part of June.

Where am I going? I will give you a hint.........I need to email Miss Meow and see if we can arrange a meeting.

I am getting pretty excited about now, I leave on Wednesday.

I will miss you all!

Randi
05-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Oh Gini, how exiting!!! :cool: I would love to go to the same place!! I'm sure you can work something out with MissMeow! ;)

We'll be missing you!! If you can, please send reports now and again!

Have a great trip!! :D

AmberLee
05-11-2003, 11:49 AM
I'm THRILLED for you! Have a great trip ... and bring back pictures.

:D :cool: :D

gini
05-11-2003, 11:52 AM
I just have entered into the digital camera world - so look out.

The only problem is that I am such an idiot about these things......if you see a huge HELP!! - I hope someone will respond!:D :D

Karen
05-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Oh, have a lovely time! :) Take lots of pictures! :) Maybe Miss Meow'll let you log in to lurk! :)

zippy-kat
05-11-2003, 01:08 PM
What no Miz Gini for almost a month? I don't know if my heart can take it!

{{Have FUN, take care, stay safe!}}

I'll miss ya!

bluekat
05-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Hope you have a great time! I'm sure you will, and you're away for such a long time.......well, hope you have a great time and take lots of pics!

ChrisH
05-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Oh, that is wonderful, so exciting!:) Have a safe trip and a great time!:D
And don`t forget to take lots and lots of pictures!:)

Have fun! :D

Miss Meow
05-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Woohoo!!! I just PMd Gini and hopefully we can meet on 24 or 25 May. Her tour sounds really fun and she might be doing a LOT of shopping :D

Gini, what sort of digital camera did you get?

gini
05-11-2003, 05:08 PM
Thank you so much for the p/m. Now I am getting really excited.

Shopping? Did you say shopping? Oh Oh! - There goes the budget!

I got a Pentax Optio S - I have already named "him". His name is Opi!! If I get familiar with "him" maybe "he" will make it easier for me to use.

I am running out the door.....but I will p/m you later this evening.

Hugs from Gini (and Rascal who has to stay home and hopefully behave for the petsitters).

Edwina's Secretary
05-11-2003, 06:05 PM
Wow Gini...how very exciting. You get to see how "the other half" live! ;) ;)

I have always wanted to see the water go down the drain "the other way. " After your recent plumbing disaster it may be a pleasure just to see the water go down the drain at all!!

NoahsMommy
05-11-2003, 08:47 PM
Yay!!! I hope you have lots of fun Gini!! :) Make sure Opi takes lots of pictures so we can see all the beautiful things you see. :)

Take care,
Kelly

P.S. Make sure you wear your seat belt!! :)

Miss Meow
05-22-2003, 08:53 PM
I was just grabbing Gini's PMs to get her hotel and dates etc, and they aren't in my PM box - OH OH!!! I don't remember deleting them, hopefully my memory is good enough or I'll be calling all the hotels tomorrow afternoon LOL :D

We've had the most gorgeous autumn weather for weeks, until Monday, when it's rained every day since. I hope it clears up for her visit :)

When we get organised, hopefully Captain can come too and we'll have a Mini Melbourne PT Meeting!

carole
05-22-2003, 09:49 PM
Have a great time DOWN UNDER, i am sure you will, bon voyage. and safe traveling.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-23-2003, 11:07 AM
How exciting! I hope you have a great time! I, too, have always wanted to experience life "down under." Enjoy and be sure to take lots of pics with "Opi" so we can share your experience when you get back! :D

carole
05-23-2003, 03:44 PM
For another 400 dollars or so you could pop down to new zealand just a thought.