PDA

View Full Version : Tundra needs Prayers

Aspen and Misty
05-11-2003, 12:21 AM
I gave Tundra a bath today and I noticed a lump on the back of her neck :( . We aren't sure if it's just the way her fur looked or if it was a bump. I'm gonna keep an eye on it and if I see it on Monday we are taking her in right away. I hope it's not a Tumor, Rats are prone to them. Please pray it's not, I'll die without my baby girl :(

Ash

Desert Arabian
05-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Hmm...I'd go to the vet right away if you think it's a tumor. I made the mistake of not going until it got so big we couldn't do nothing (it grew so fast), and caused me to put my friend to sleep. I am very parranoid now with checking for tumors, so I can catch them at an early stage, in case it happens again. :(

Everytime I look at these pictures (like the one attached below) it make feel awful.

I hope Tundra will be ok, prayers are on the way. Please keep us updated!! :) :(

Kater
05-11-2003, 12:39 AM
I would get it checked out right away!

Uabassoon
05-11-2003, 04:06 AM
Poor Tundra, I hope it turns out not to be a tumor. We're keeping fingers and paws crossed over here,

Aspen and Misty
05-11-2003, 12:39 PM
Thanx everyone. I am going tomrrow if it's not gone, I would go today but it's sunday. I wonder if she is getting it from somewhere though because her face looks swollen today :( , Just the one side, it's pretty big. We will get that checked out also.

Thank you for the prayers, we need them, my poor baby girl :(

Ash

Kerri Greyson
05-11-2003, 02:25 PM
hope this helps: to make a long story short, we got a dog back after we sold her. we took her to a vet to see if she was fine, he found a lump, sounds just like what your pet has, but it turned out to be only a sist. sists are kinda like water blisters. my other pup has one too, they are harmless. hope it helps. i will be praying.

jenluckenbach
05-11-2003, 03:49 PM
Poor Tundra. I'll be praying for you little girl.

RockyRoad
05-11-2003, 04:06 PM
I hope it's not a tumor. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and sweet Tundra.
{{{Hugs}}}

luckies4me
05-11-2003, 08:53 PM
It could be a cyst or an abscess. Has she been arguing with the others lately? Even a tiny scratch can cause an abscess. Cysts aren't so bad, but they usually need to be removed. Prayers sent to Tundra in hopes that it is not a tumour. :)

Aspen and Misty
05-11-2003, 09:17 PM
I hope its a cyst. :( i love my baby girl so much, I don't want her to be sick :(

Ash

zookeeperinaltha
05-12-2003, 04:02 AM
You have all our prayers!