PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day

Karen
05-10-2003, 11:20 PM
Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

If you ever had a mother, rejoice!

If you still have a mom, hug her tight and say thanks!

Rottieluver45
05-10-2003, 11:29 PM
Happy mothers day to all those mommies!

Happy mothers day to my mommy!! (P.J.`s mom)

marysmerrycats
05-10-2003, 11:37 PM
happy mothers day to everyone. I am spending the day with my mom tomorrow and making dinner for her. even after she continued to shop AFTER I FELL.:( :( hey thanks for being so concerned LOL.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, we always get along very well, and have fun together(especially since we don't live together now)
I really do treasure my time with her.

carole
05-10-2003, 11:47 PM
HAPPY MOTHER DAY to all mothers, miaowmie mothers included.
Well the day started out rather neat, my ten year old daughter and her friend who was staying for the weekend , greeted me with a lovely BREAKFAST IN BED treat, followed by my present and card made by my daughter Melissa, a flower pot decorated by her, with I LOVE YOU MUM around it and at the bottom, guess what a display of different coloured cats faces, how cute, and a card which said something along the lines, ' I may not always agree with your rules, but i know their for the best" then came the entertainment side of things, a play, based on the story book ARE YOU MY MOTHER, sure brought smiles to my face, and then the day ended with a lovely picnic lunch in the lounge, as it was pouring outside. Bless them.
And yes big son did not forget me either, he had given me some money to buy what i wanted and wished me Happy Mothers Day this morning, and as he works in video store is bringing home MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING for me to watch tonite.
Well i reckon its been a pretty awesome day, and i also gave my mum a present and card and rang her this morning, i still count my blessings she is still with me. Hope everyone else had a good day, hope to hear all about it. cheers :) ;) :cool:

AmberLee
05-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out there: of two-foots and four-foots ... hmmm, and no foot kiddles!

neko1
05-11-2003, 06:52 AM
Happy mother's day to all the mothers!!

Brian and I are going over to my mother's house. My brother and the baby will also be coming up:)

05-11-2003, 07:58 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/Birthday1.gif

Happy Mother's Day to all moms on Pettalk!
(catmoms too, he he;) )

Cataholic
05-11-2003, 08:08 AM
Happy Mother's Day to ALL Mommies, whether by hook, crook, or trade!!!!!

A special Happy Mother's Day to Lillycat!!!!!

Freckles
05-11-2003, 08:34 AM
Happy mother's day to all the mothers!!

Thank you, Karen, for choosing mothers in the Pets of the day.

I rejoice in my mother and think of her daily.

Jessica12345
05-11-2003, 08:52 AM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! :) :D :)

Albea
05-11-2003, 09:53 AM
http://www.millan.net/anims/giffar/momaward.gif To all the Pet Talk moms!!!

AmylovesMisty
05-11-2003, 10:10 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL HUMAN and ANIMAL MOMS!!

primabella
05-11-2003, 10:11 AM
From the pen of MikEE

HAPPY MUDDER'S DAY TO ALL MUMS ON PET TALK! Wedder youz a Mum of SkinKids or Furkids!

:D:D:D

gini
05-11-2003, 10:50 AM
I hope that every Mother today will be told how much they are loved and appreciated.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

JGuitaristR
05-11-2003, 10:52 AM
I used to have a job, but it was seasonal. Ahh! Anyway, I can't afford anything for my mom, so I just gave her a rose from each rose bush out in the front yard. One has yellow roses, the other pink and of course, red roses. I think it was pretty lame - but hey! It's SOMETHING.

PJ's Mom
05-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
Happy mothers day to my mommy!! (P.J.`s mom) .

Thanks, dear. :D

Happy Mother's Day everyone. :)

anna_66
05-11-2003, 09:52 PM
I didn't get to spend it with my mom since she lives in SC, but we did get to take Mark's mom out for lunch!
I'm so thankful to have 2 terrific moms:D