PDA

View Full Version : oh what a just peachy afternoon!

marysmerrycats
05-10-2003, 09:24 PM
I went to the store with my mother... we only needed a couple things BUT I can't get her to get going! she has to look at every aisle, so I thought I will just go get what I need and then see if she is ready, I couldn't stand going into each aisle, ....
so I have to get bottled water.. I can't find the kind I want, I ask the guy unpacking water in that aisle, he goes to show me, and sets down a huge bottle of water, the kind with the pouring spout, and what do I do, I trip over the *******thing, and since I don't have good balance anymore, I fell! hurt my elbow, and leg, mostly my elbow that I landed on. I got so pissed I yelled at him for leaving it there! he was just trying to do his work and then tried to help me, but by then I had just had all I could take, and I told him off, then stormed out. not how I would usually react at all.
I am so sick and tired of what is happening to me with this damned rheumatoid arthritis, I can't use my hands half the time, I'm all thumbs, and I walk like an 80 year old most of the time, have balance trouble. Im only 42 I can't WAIT to see what Im like by 50!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Cheshirekatt
05-10-2003, 09:41 PM
I'm sorry you had such a poopy day. That sucks. I'm sending you sympathy hugs. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Karen
05-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Hey, there, hope you're feeling better now. For a second, I thought maybe it was peach-flavored water that you tripped into! ;)

I'm hoping by the time I'm old that there will be a cure/solution for arthritis ... because looking around the family tree, if I live long enough, it's pretty inevitable ...

My sister works with a woman who has had arthritis since childhood. Gets knuckles replaced every few years, not fun at all.

Hope you heal okay, and find ways to lessen your pain.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Abby *DawG* *heere* an I comez a wishin ya da bestest of luk.. I shur hopez ya feelinz betterz soon, cuz we can't *StaND* seein' yoo so upsetz! If I kud, I'd be therez 'n' a *FlaSH* 'n' I'd be givinz ya lotz of Doggerz kissez... Aww *shuckZ* da *FuzZbaLL* wantz to tipe nowz... *ManY Kisserz- Abby DawG*

*MeoW* Willow, Popeye and Whiskers heere... We all came on to say... *We Surrre hope you get betturr..* Us cat's arrr morrre, well you might say, Caring? Than that silly dog... We really hope you get betturrr... *HeaDBumpieS and NosEKissieS* ~The Sassy Katz~

Ok... Animals taking over the computer... My turn...

I am SO sorry to hear about your day! And to think I get frustrated over a *tiny* math problem. I am so sorry about how you feel, and if I could make things better for you, I would. All my wishes to *YOU*
~Meg~

krazyaboutkatz
05-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Mary, I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I hope you feel better soon. Aren't there some good medicines for rheumatoid arthritis these days?

carole
05-10-2003, 11:18 PM
I really do understand your fustration, have you tried vioxx or celebrex and i believe their is another one out, cant remember the name, of course they all have those side effects, but these are much easier on the stomach than most of the other drugs they used to use.
now you take care of yourself ok.:)

marysmerrycats
05-10-2003, 11:19 PM
I should have come home and had a good cry, that might have helped, but I rested and now I feel better, I was so embarrassed that I fell.
thanks everyone,
cheshirekat-
thanks for the sympathy hugs!
Karen- LOL that made me laugh!
abbydawg and sassy cats-
thanks guys, I needed that!:) I didn't get any of that from my cats:(
Tracey- thanks. I am on methotrexate shots once a week, and take pills daily to help keep the inflamation down.

well after that happend, I went and bought some snickers candy bars, in a different store(that had the right water LOL) so I feel better now...chocolate!:)
just one of those days I guess. that poor man! he probably wishes he had been the one to fall instead of getting yelled at.

marysmerrycats
05-11-2003, 01:27 AM
Carole
thanks.:) I take clinoril, but I might try those others.

Uabassoon
05-11-2003, 04:24 AM
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

HoRsELUvR
05-11-2003, 12:14 PM
im sorry you had such a bad day.I hope you didnt get hurt too badly.I dont blame you for being embarassed cuz its embarassing to fall down in public.