PDA

View Full Version : Dog Horoscopes - does this fit your Dog?

jackiesdaisy1935
02-13-2001, 04:06 PM
March 21 - April 19
The Aries dog is brave and bold. They love anything new and exciting. They take great joy in living. They can be dominant and are afraid of nothing. they will be lively, dynamic, vibrant, independent and full of energy.

April 19 - May 20
Taurus dogs are dependable, loyal and constant. Somewhat reserved, they have a deep need for security and affection. Determined and stubborn but never give up. Deeply devoted and make excellent calm pets.

May 20 - June 21
The Gemini dog is fun! Very intelligent, and have excellent communication skills. Very energetic and full of life. Intensely curious and they will never miss a trick!

June 21 - July 22
Cancer dogs are deeply sensitive, kind and caring. They are always there when people or other animals need sympathy or love. Needs gentle handling and lots of love and affection.

July 23 - August 22
The Leo pup is lively and energetic. they are proud and have a strong need for leadership and approval. Loves to be the center of attention. Be sure to give him the recognition and admiration they need.

August 23 - September 22
The Virgo dog is cautious and reserved. they are routine oriented and love to work and be trained. They are kind and gentle and prefer small families since they like their peace and quiet times for themselves.

September 23 - October 22
Libra dogs are loving, gentle and affectionate. Seldom aggressive to anyone and anything. Usually beautiful in appearance and friendly towards everyone.

October 22 - November 21
Scorpio dogs are quiet and secretive. They are deeply emotional and intense. They never forget a hurt and can be aggressive towards those who hurt them. they need lots of loyalty and understanding and will reward you with the same.

November 22 - December 21
The Sagittarian dog is the clown of the zodiac. He is sporting and athletic but just a little clumsy. Lots of energy and fun happy go lucky pets that are a joy to own.

December 22 - January 22
Capricorn dogs are serious and introverted.They are reliable and steady. Usually live long lives. Not easy to get to know but they are loyal and make good pets.

January 23 - February 21
Aquarius dogs are friends to everyone. Love meeting people and other animals. Often they are unique in personality or appearance. Wellsuited to eccentric owners. Always friendly and never shy.

February 22 - March 20
Pices dogs are sensitive and seem to know intuitively what you are thinking. Peace and quiet are essential for thier well being. They often appear dreamy and absent minded but are actually very wise.

This is according to Beauregard J. who does Dog horoscopes. Does any fit your dog.
The May to June fits Daisy to a tee, and the June to July fits Perry just as well.

[This message has been edited by jackiesdaisy1935 (edited February 13, 2001).]

Daisy's Mom
02-13-2001, 05:09 PM
August 23 - September 22
The Virgo dog is cautious and reserved. they are routine oriented and love to work and be trained. They are kind and gentle and prefer small families since they like their peace and quiet times for themselves.

Well no offense to Beauregard J. but this is definitely not Daisy! Cautious? Only when it comes to cats. Reserved? Ha. As for routine, she hates that. She loves to be spontaneous. And working and training, she does no work and I don't think I could ever get her to, and she wouldn't have been trained if I didn't force her and stuff her with treats! She IS kind and gentle though, especially with my father who is sick and in a wheelchair. She doesn't, however, like small families, or peace and quiet. She likes loud happy fun people who will play with her constantly. Sorry Beaugegard J. You got the kind and gentle part right http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

goldenR.luvr33
02-14-2001, 06:31 PM
My dog Hunter, born March 22 is just like what it says in the horoscope(see aries) When we let him out he runs for hours and is up to playing at peak hours of the night. Thanx for the horoscope that made his day!

Angels3
02-15-2001, 12:35 AM
Our Angel's birthdate made her a Scorpio according to the list. But she's not like that at all. Rather it's the Gemini description that really fits her. Maybe her star sign should be a match for when she was conceived!

tatsxxx11
02-15-2001, 01:00 PM
My lab Star was born on Sept. 2, a Virgo. Peace and quiet time? NEVER! A little reserved with strangers on first meeting. Does love and NEEDS to be worked and trained. BUT she must have been an Aries in her "other" life! Independent, dominant, unafraid and full of energy! THAT'S my Star!!