PDA

View Full Version : Daisy and Simba are in the Hot Diggety Dawg contest!

Daisy's Mom
09-01-2001, 11:48 PM
Hey everyone! My Daisy and Kay Ann's Simba are in the Hot Diggety Dawg contest at
http://www.geocities.com/dawgphoto/contest.htm

It's a month long contest and you can only vote once. Good luck, Sim-Sim! May the best dawg win ;)

aly
09-02-2001, 12:18 AM
I voted. I wish I could have voted for them both :(

I see Daisy is in the lead :)

zippy-kat
09-02-2001, 12:44 AM
I can vote for each dog twice! Once from home and from the three computers at work!

Good luck you guys!

jackiesdaisy1935
09-02-2001, 09:38 AM
I voted, I too wished I could vote for both, they both are winners.
Jackie

KayAnn
09-02-2001, 09:57 AM
Simsim is looseing :( It seems that he only ever "won" on here. I can never get him to win on any other site.

Albea
09-02-2001, 12:17 PM
KayAnn:
I just voted for Simba. This is only the first week of the month, there is still time for him to go up in the poll. Chin up ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
09-02-2001, 12:27 PM
Oh, KayAnn, don't say that! :( That's what happens in photo contests. I feel soooo bad for you and Simba. Just keep hoping and praying, and maybe he will win! (But, I could be wrong!) Both Daisy and Simba's pictures are absolutely adorable! I wish soooo bad I could've voted for both of them! Maybe if I go to my friends house, I could vote for both of them! Good luck to the 4 of you! :)

Dixieland Dancer
09-02-2001, 04:08 PM
I also posted my vote. At this point a dog by the name of princess is winning. Come on Pet Talk people and vote for one of our friends!!!! We can't let a "STRANGER" win. :(

BoxerLover
09-03-2001, 01:51 PM
I also voted! I wish I could of voted for both. Come on Daisy! ;)

Daisy's Mom
09-04-2001, 02:40 PM
Kay Ann, I voted twice: once for Daisy, and once for Simba! He is absolutely adorable and you know I love him :) Don't worry about whether he wins or not: he's always a winner in our hearts! Anyways, I'd much rather have him win that a non-Pet Talker like Princess! I have to hand it to her; she's really cute. But none of them are any match for Daisy and Simba :) As Albea said, keep your chin up - this is only week one!

Everyone, thanks for your votes, whether they went for Simba or for Daisy! I love both of them! They're great dogs and one of them deserves to win.

[ September 04, 2001: Message edited by: Daisy's Mom ]

horse_1987
09-04-2001, 03:14 PM
I voted :D good luck both of you!