PDA

View Full Version : Do your pets get you a mothers day present,or a card?

Rottieluver45
05-10-2003, 03:49 PM
P.J. and Bailey do! We (furkids and regular kids) got her a card! She (P.J.`s mom) knows it`s a card but she doesn`t know WHAT it looks like!! Muahahahahaha! (my evil laugh)

PJ and bailey signed it too!

Love you mommy:D!! *muah*

Rachel
05-10-2003, 04:13 PM
I forget what holiday it was for, but I got a Blackhills gold pendant from Hannah and Tucker that says *MOM* on it. Well, actually, they just told me what they wanted to get me, then I went to the store and picked it up. :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
05-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Guess I'll find out tomorrow.;) Depends on whether honey takes them shopping or not. :D

jenluckenbach
05-11-2003, 03:41 PM
I have to answer no, this year. But that is OK. I know they love me. I can tell you that I always get CVhristmas presents from them all.:D

Rottieluver45
05-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Thelmer didn`t get me anything but that`s ok...she`s probably mad at my for getting her spayed! I know she loves me!

primabella
05-11-2003, 06:49 PM
I tied a sign that said "Happy Mudders Day" around Mick's neck and put a fake rose in his mouth. My mom thought it was cute. :D

Also, Mick somehow got into these fake flowers my mom has and he took one out and was wlaking towards my mom with it in his mouth. Heehee :D

gkristian
05-12-2003, 02:05 AM
No i don't get a mothers day present or card from Foxy and i don't really want to because i'm male

Rottieluver45
05-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by gkristian
No i don't get a mothers day present or card from Foxy and i don't really want to because i'm male

I see your point! :D

Maybe you`ll get something for father`s day! :D

Cincy'sMom
05-12-2003, 02:44 PM
I got a mother's day card from my pups :) Cincy even carried it to me, tucked under her collar

Rachel
05-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Quite unexpectedly I did get a Mother's Day Card. It was addressed: *For Momie* and signed *Hannah and Me*, obviously originated by my thoughtful one, Tucker.

sammi
05-12-2003, 03:43 PM
NO I didn't get one - but I do get Christmas gifts from them!:)

Dakota's Mommy
05-21-2003, 04:09 PM
Well, this was our first Mothers Day with our girls but I did not get a card from them. However, the only other person in our house to get them that card, my husband, is currently deployed so that might be a large reason why I didn't get one, nobody to buy it for them!

Pam
05-21-2003, 04:19 PM
HA! No unfortunately the furry ones never get me a card or present for Mother's Day as hubby would have to do the shopping for them and I am lucky if he remembers as it is. Luckily my skinkids remember. :) This year hubby bought me flowers ~ knocked me right off my feet! The furkids unfortunately were not represented. He took the credit all for himself!

Edwina's Secretary
05-21-2003, 04:31 PM
Edwina gave me a very funny "from the cat" mother's day card and new clothes for the gym. (You were expecting a hat weren't you???)

Uabassoon
05-21-2003, 04:36 PM
They both gave me a big smelly present in their litterboxes.

tomkatzid
05-22-2003, 01:29 AM
My girls always give me a Mother's Day plant. But this year I wasn't home, so they mailed me a card. I missed spending my birthday, Mother's Day, Easter, Ashlee's Birthday and Kelcee's birthday with them this year.:(
But I'm home now for almost 3 wks and will make up for lost time:D