PDA

View Full Version : Tornado?

JGuitaristR
05-10-2003, 08:31 AM
Well, it's 8:16 AM in the morning. Pretty late, but I just got woken up by these lovely tornado sirens. So, I say, "Oh, they're testing it again." So I come on here and see one Weatherbug that Saint Louis is in a tornado warning. There isn't a tornado...? Ok, I learned it's true. Rotating storm moving my way until 9 AM. GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!

Rocky'smomma
05-10-2003, 08:35 AM
I will be sending tornado be gone vibes your way...Stay safe!!! Let us know....

IttyBittyKitty
05-10-2003, 09:18 AM
I hope you are okay!!!!!!!! I always have bad dreams about tornadoes even though I live in Australia :)

ChrisH
05-10-2003, 10:10 AM
Just read this, I hope you are ok? Please let us know.

PJ's Mom
05-10-2003, 10:17 AM
Living in tornado alley, the tornado sirens are something we've kind of gotten used to. It's unusual for there to be a tornado early in the morning, though. :confused:

Stay safe!

JGuitaristR
05-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Once again, thank you all of you for your kindness and concern. Everyone is doing great. No tornado ever touched down here in Saint Louis, but there's more severe thunderstorms on the way. Once again, thank you everybody.

PJ's Mom
05-10-2003, 10:19 AM
Wow! That whole are has been hit harder than we have this year. I know it's something you're probably not used to and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it ends soon. :)

ChrisH
05-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Glad you are okay, thanks for letting us know.:)

Kerri Greyson
05-10-2003, 11:30 AM
glad you are okay!! stay safe!!

God bless,

momoffuzzyfaces
05-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Living in tornado alley, the tornado sirens are something we've kind of gotten used to. It's unusual for there to be a tornado early in the morning, though. :confused:

Stay safe!
This has been an unusual year for tornadoes. I live in SE KS and have for 52 years. I've never known there to be this many tornadoes this close together. We had one go 3 miles south of our town the other day. WAY TOO CLOSE FOR MY COMFORT!

If it's any comfort: after tonight we are supposed to be storm free for a few days. Hang in there everyone.

HoRsELUvR
05-10-2003, 01:28 PM
There seem to be lots of tornadoes lately.We have had warnings in MD, but not right near me.

Randi
05-10-2003, 04:24 PM
I hope you all are safe! This is a report from CNN - looks bad!! :eek:

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WEATHER/05/10/severe.weather/index.html

How many PTalkers are from these areas?

momoffuzzyfaces
05-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Randi
I hope you all are safe! This is a report from CNN - looks bad!! :eek:

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WEATHER/05/10/severe.weather/index.html

How many PTalkers are from these areas?
I'm from SE Kansas. We had severe thunderstorms go just south east of us earlier this afternoon. We seem to be out of it for now. The weather channel said there have been over 330 tornadoes in just this past week in all these states. That's WAY too many. There is a tornado warning now for counties in Missouri. I'm praying for every one to be safe.

Andie
05-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Glad every one is ok! No tornadoes here just lots of rain, which being so close to the river is never a good thing. I guess it's time for another flood. :rolleyes:

Rachel
05-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Last night we had buckets of rain instead of rain drops. Tonight we're under a tornado watch. After seeing all the damage that has been done in other parts of the country, I'm more than a bit nervous.

butturfly
05-10-2003, 08:57 PM
i still want 2 b ova there even if there is tornados. they didnt go thro Wichata, Kansas did they?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :(