PDA

View Full Version : George's Stone

Cheshirekatt
05-09-2003, 03:23 PM
As some of you may know, we lost our mastiff mix George last summer from a bee sting. It was very painful and I finally got up the courage to order a rock for him. It's in our gargen. Now every time I look at it, I think happy thoughts of our good boy, big dog George. I think it came out absolutely beautiful.

Cheshirekatt
05-09-2003, 03:24 PM
I also had two made for our kitties that had passed to the RB. This one is for Rodan. We lost him from kidney disease.

Cheshirekatt
05-09-2003, 03:26 PM
This one is for Vincent. He used to meow every time I sneezed (which it a lot!) and we always called it a little kitty god bless you.

CamCamPup33
05-09-2003, 03:57 PM
wow i am so sorry.. i had no idea :( Hes in a good place... im so sorry.. wow i never knew a dog could die from just a bee sting.. im sorry it had to be yours.. {{Hugs}} im so sorry. :( :( :(

lovemyshiba
05-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Those are a very beautiful way to honor your pet's memory.
I'm glad they make you smile to look at:)
I also think that they turned out beautifully.

tikeyas_mom
05-09-2003, 04:19 PM
where did you get thoughs made??? they are soo beautiful I would like to order one for my dog Jagger that Uthinized by the pound because of attacking another dog. ... :(. I miss and love him so much. I kept a bag of his hair. *I know I am weired* I also kept a beg of Angel *my angora dwarfs* hair. .. *cry*

Cheshirekatt
05-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
where did you get thoughs made??? they are soo beautiful I would like to order one for my dog Jagger that Uthinized by the pound because of attacking another dog. ... :(. I miss and love him so much. I kept a bag of his hair. *I know I am weired* I also kept a beg of Angel *my angora dwarfs* hair. .. *cry*

I had them done by www.rock-itcreations.com They have an online ordering service and a gallery of their work.

micki76
05-09-2003, 06:11 PM
Katt, that's wonderful. And what a great place for Georges stone. Right there in the garden, in the dirt, nestled in your flowers. Probably where he'd be (or like or be) if he were still with you. :) I'm so gald you're having happy thoughts of him. :)

slick
05-09-2003, 06:27 PM
That is so beautiful! Make me cry :( What a wonderful tribute.

tatsxxx11
05-09-2003, 07:17 PM
What beautiful tributes to your precious furkids. Seeing their stones brought tears to my eyes. Bless you George, Vincent and Rodan. You will forever be loved and never forgotten.:)

NoahsMommy
05-10-2003, 12:24 AM
All three are very nice. I"m sorry for your losses, I think this is a beautiful way to remember them.

primabella
05-10-2003, 09:47 AM
What a great honor. I am sorry about your babies but at least you can always feel as if thery are with you. :)

anna_66
05-10-2003, 11:49 AM
We also had one made when our Keisha died.

TheAntiPam
05-10-2003, 12:08 PM
Thanks for sharing those lovely memorials with us.!

05-10-2003, 03:18 PM
Those are so special:) :) ; they make me think of my cat Sydney, who passed away last summer.... . He also has his grave in our garden, with flowers, a cross and his name on a card:)

this is it, covered by snowhttp://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/sneeuw%20febr%205%20graf%20Sydney.jpg

This is also a very great way to honour your pet: a gravestone in "Heaven's Garden" !
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Sydney[1].jpg

this is where you can make it; many gardens to visit too!
http://www.geocities.com/heavens_garden_memorials/index.html

Cisco's Mom
05-11-2003, 06:53 AM
I like all of the stones. I think that is just a great idea! I will want to do something like this when Cisco goes to the RB.;)

captain
05-11-2003, 08:37 PM
What a great idea!

They are beautiful ....:)