PDA

View Full Version : human qualities?

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 02:57 PM
here is a poll about how silly our pets are. the poll is does your pet think it is human? does it try to do stuff that only humans are aloud to do? (have some fun)

primabella
05-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Mickey stands up on his two back paws and is tall enough to stand over the table. He kinda looks like a person when he does that :p He doesn't do much more. He winks a lot lol and sometimes when he sits, it's like, right on his butt. It's so funny. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-09-2003, 03:58 PM
Abby tries sitting on my lap and let me remind you she is well over 60 pounds... lol

lovemyshiba
05-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Kito definitely thinks he is a human. He sits up, walks on his hind legs, squeals like a little kid, runs when the phone rings, tries to drink coffee out of my mug, and he just always has such an expressive face, that I think I always know what he is thinking.

ILoveMyGoldenBoys
06-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Bentley thinks he is human (he is the big guy). He runs to the phone when it rings, he gets his own ice out of the ice maker(you now the levers on the fridge door), he looks at you when you are talking to him like he has something to say, he places his paw on your knee when he wants something...... oh and sits straight up in the car seat like he should be straped in!
(way to funny!)

Tyler (the little guy) just follows Bentley around and just sits there looking at you.

apcrs5122
06-03-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Abby tries sitting on my lap and let me remind you she is well over 60 pounds... lol

My old dog Luther was an Akita, at least 130 pounds in the winter, tried to sit in your lap every time you sat down on the floor!:eek: Can you imagine?

Dakota's Mommy
06-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Heck yeah my girls do! Dakota sits on the couch like a human, Destiny wants to curl up in your arms like a human baby, and Sierra, well, she's just Sierra. They all think they are so human! They don't just try to act like humans, they think they are humans, LOL!