PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

tatsxxx11
08-31-2001, 06:18 PM
Have a wonderful, long, "last weekend" of summer everyone. More importantly....especially if you're traveling, be safe! And to all of you who are, shall we say, "under age," have a great first day of school! Mine usually started the day after Labor Day!!

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

jackiesdaisy1935
08-31-2001, 06:41 PM
Same to you Sandra and everybody else, have a nice long weekend and whatever you do be safe.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/033/7b/6S/c3/oD71857.jpg

Jackie

08-31-2001, 06:54 PM
Thanks Sandra. I hope everyone and your families have a wonderful and SAFE weekend.

Everyone should report in on Tuesday morning for a headcount ;) ;) ;)
ha ha ha ha... I just want everyone safe. Take care and kisses and hugs to all of your doggies and kitties and whatever other pets you have :D!

KYS
08-31-2001, 07:32 PM
Thank you Sandra,
Ditto to everbody from me too.
Since we are short handed, I volunteered to go to work tomarrow.
Now I am having seconds thoughts. lol
Be safe everyone and have a fun long weekend.

Daisy's Mom
08-31-2001, 08:49 PM
Happy Memorial Day, everyone!!!

As for school (blah), all the towns here are already back in session except mine, because it's undergoing some renovation. We go back September 5th... I won't be able to spend as much time on Pet Talk :(

Rottieluver45
08-31-2001, 10:17 PM
Daisy`s mom what grade are you in? I have a 3 day weekend!so i`m gonna be posting alot!! :) YAY!!!! :D :) :D :) :D :) :D Jakie I love that rottie!!! Happy Memorial day!!

ownerof3dogs
08-31-2001, 10:55 PM
I started school on the 30th. This my last year of High School.YeaY antway I have a thre day weekend. Everyone have a great one

aly
08-31-2001, 11:27 PM
I started my last year of college this week. I am so happy. I can't wait to finally get OUT!

Everyone have a safe and happy weekend.

Fuzzy317
08-31-2001, 11:35 PM
Happy Labor Day everyone!!!

I do not get off work on that day, :( but I will get holiday pay, along with my normal pay. :)

shais_mom
09-01-2001, 12:19 AM
Isn't it funny how we get Labor Day and Memorial Day confused?
I am on vacation next week so I won't be checking in until the following Mon.
Have a safe and happy weekend!!

Dixieland Dancer
09-01-2001, 07:17 AM
I always get Memorial day and Labor day confused when I am speaking. I know the difference but they just kind of blend together in conversation.

Everyone have a great weekend! I plan on taking the pups swimming since I don't know how much nice weather is left for them to do their favorite activity.

Have a Happy Memorial (er.. I mean Labor) day!!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
09-01-2001, 09:49 AM
Well I was going to chalk it up to old age, but I see a lot of you got confused too, I said to Don, well Monday is Memorial Day and he said where have you been it's Labor Day.
Oooops.
Jackie

Logan
09-01-2001, 01:04 PM
HI Sandra, and everyone else! Hope you all have a super Labor Day weekend. Isn't it great to have three days off? :D

KayAnn
09-01-2001, 01:14 PM
I started school week ago.. iu was crying because i would miss loungeing around with Simba all day, and how we would go on our morning walks, and play fetch in the back yard.... Chase and catching the lizards, and all the fun stuff me and him go to do over the summer, we well not be able to continue..
We should have not started school yst because they are doing major construction and i can hardly concentrate druing school because they are working and banging and all this other stuff.. and i can hardly think.. i had a headache all day yesterday because of it. They should have waited till it was all over.. then started school.

Sudilar
09-01-2001, 02:10 PM
Have a great holiday, Everyone!!!!!!

Sue, Killi and Shiloh

RachelJ
09-01-2001, 04:43 PM
My boss actually asked me if I knew we weren't working Monday. I said, Yes, I kind of figured that out after 17 years.

I hope everyone and their fur friends have a wonderful, relaxing, stress free, safe, and thoroughly enjoyable 3 day weekend.

Daisy's Mom
09-01-2001, 11:38 PM
Rottieluvr, I am a junior (11th grade.) Blah!!!