PDA

View Full Version : prayer, lots!!!!

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 09:47 AM
My family has adopted two kids from haiti, and are in the process of a third. All we need now are a passport and a U.S. Visa for him to come. We have been waiting along time for this adoption to finish, and my mom is down there visiting him, and she doesnt want to come home without him. but if he doesnt get it soon, she may have to leave, and it would break his little heart. Today is one of the days the passport office is functioning, so pray that it will come out today! Thanx!!!!!:D :D

slick
05-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Ok God, here's another one that needs your help. Do your stuff. Thanks God.

Karen
05-09-2003, 11:55 AM
We will keep you in our prayers, all of you! Here's hopin'!

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 12:02 PM
thanx!!!!!:D :D :) :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 12:15 PM
Prayers on their way. Please keep us posted.

ChrisH
05-09-2003, 12:57 PM
Sending prayers.

Logan
05-09-2003, 01:43 PM
I'm praying too! What a wonderful thing it is that your family is doing. I know you will all be blessed by the new addition! :)

My cousin, Rick, and his wife, are in the process of adopting a little girl from China. Unfortuantely, due to SARS, their trip to get her has been put on hold until August. They are beside themselves with worry and concern and want to get her home soon. In sort of a neat twist of fate, while they were going through the adoption process (because my cousin's wife was unable to carry a baby full term - lots of heartbreak there), she ended up pregnant. She carried this baby to full term and he was born about one month ago! They will be a bulging family by August and they are simply delighted with the prospect.

I hope your mother can come home with the child. I know it would be heartbreaking for both of them if she can't.

Logan

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 01:46 PM
thanx logan!!!! that means tons!! thanx to everyone else, too!!:D :D

Logan
05-09-2003, 03:55 PM
I'm back with an update on our adoption situation.

I just received word from my aunt that Rick and his wife will be leaving next Saturday for China to pick up their new baby girl, Reagan. Quite a change in plans! The new baby will be staying with his grandparents for three weeks, or longer if they are quarantined, while his parents and new sister travel. It would be wonderful if you would all keep them in your prayers.

Logan

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 04:14 PM
that is wonderful Logan!!!!:) I am so happy for your family!!:D

Still nothing from my half.:( Waiting patiently by the computer for a e-mail from my mom saying she got the passport!!!!!! Ugh! if people could do their jobs!!!!:mad: :mad:

Kerri Greyson
05-10-2003, 10:42 PM
i just got a up date about the adoption!!!! we might have the passport and my mom might be coming home on wednesday WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!

HoRsELUvR
05-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Cool!Thats great that you are getting a new brother.

bluekat
05-11-2003, 02:34 PM
I'm glad to hear the great news and that you're getting a brother!