PDA

View Full Version : Mazeckia's Game

CoolBabe22
05-09-2003, 07:36 AM
Mazeckia's Game---- My cat Mazeckia,short for Missy Mazeckia Kitty Davison,loves to play her little game called,Mazeckia's Game! First, she follows me where ever I go. Then,she jumps up on one of my legs and hangs there!I can't walk until my dad gets her off because I can't bend my body that way.(the back of my legs):) She does this when she gets really hiper!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-11-2003, 05:48 AM
This happens EVERY night in our house - it is so cute!

Ally has a built-in antenna for "bed-time", and we have to pretend to try catch her at bedtime evry night. (She sleeps in the kitchen at night with the door closed, as she is a bit of a hooligan during the night, and creates havoc if left to roam around the house unsupervised.)

As I start switching off lights, TV, PC etc she runs into my dining room and jumps up onto a chair (under the table). We then have to play hide and seek for at least 10 minutes!

I run around one side of the table and peep under the table cloth close to where she is and say "Boo" - then she jumps to another chair on the other side of the table and the process is repeated. This goes on for a while, excpet every now and then she will streak through the lounge, down the passage, around the corner and back under the table again.

This game continues until Madam Ally is tired of it, at which point she will wander into the kitchen, drink some water, and then waits for either a piece of ham or biltong (like beef jerkey 0 from South Africa), after which she settles down for her beauty sleep.

Needless to say after all this frantic activity I am now WIDE AWAKE, and cannot get to sleep for ages:rolleyes:

bluekat
05-11-2003, 02:11 PM
The EXACT same thing happens here! Blueberry would chase me around the house and jump onto my leg and bte and stuff. He loves racing me around the house, especially up the stairs. He runs a few steps really quickly, sits there until I'm there too, and he keeps on going. Its pretty hard to explain what he does though.
Yes, its a really fun game:p ;)

BastetsMum
05-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Same here! But I have hit upon a solution: I *pretend* I am going to bed - doing all the usual things - Bastet thinks that its time to play then, so I play Chasies and mousies with her until she becomes tired.

Then I go back to what I was doing before real bedtime. :D

CoolBabe22
05-11-2003, 04:20 PM
:) So I see what fun goes on at other houses!!Oh!!I bet both of your cats are sssooo adorable!!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-12-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by BastetsMum
Same here! But I have hit upon a solution: I *pretend* I am going to bed - doing all the usual things - Bastet thinks that its time to play then, so I play Chasies and mousies with her until she becomes tired.

Then I go back to what I was doing before real bedtime. :D

I'll have to give that a try! (When my son was little, he knew that when the news came on TV it was his bedtime. A couple of times when I was REALLY FRAZZLED I would pop in a video tape with the news on it, and he would go off to bed!):D

CoolBabe22
05-12-2003, 06:39 AM
:) Hee!Hee!