PDA

View Full Version : Two prayer requests

zippy-kat
05-08-2003, 10:28 PM
1. My mom's dad is 92 (and still living by himself)! Not only was he recently diagnosed with a an infection in his lungs, he lost his wallet containing over $800.00.

2. My Aunt Nancy (whom I've spoken of before) went for a follow-up visit. The cancer has spread into her lungs and chest cavity. The doc says she has to have chemo no later than the middle of next week. Without it, she has less than 4 months.

Prior to this, she swore she wouldn't go through chemo again (too much pain). Please pray she makes the right decision for her.

Thanks, guys.

:( Zipp

NoahsMommy
05-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Oh Tonya, I'm so sorry your family is being hit so hard right now. :(

Your sweet aunt is always in my thoughts, she sounds like a wonderful lady.

I'll be praying hard for Aunt Nancy and your grandfather.

God bless and take care.

Love,
Kelly & David

Sudilar
05-08-2003, 11:03 PM
Prayers for Grandpa and Aunt Nancy on their way.

shais_mom
05-08-2003, 11:15 PM
Keegan, Kylie and I will keep you in our prayers.

Ann
05-09-2003, 07:51 AM
Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear this... They (and you) will be in my thoughts *hugs*

Logan
05-09-2003, 07:57 AM
Tonya, I will definitely remember your grandfather and your Aunt Nancy in my prayers. I'm so sorry that she has had this setback.

While you folks are thinking of special people in your prayers, please remember my Aunt Fran, as well. Her Lymphoma is back and she is on the highest level of chemotherapy that she can get. Like Zippy Kat's aunt, she wasn't sure that she wanted to go through this again, but she is doing it. Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers too. She is a special lady and has four adorable grandchildren who need their grandmother around for a long time. :(

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 09:39 AM
I am sorry to hear about your family, they will be in mine, Abby's and Sandy's prayer. I will also try to get others to pray too

God Bless!!

Cinder & Smoke
05-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Hi, God!

Hope You dont mynd, but we'd like to add sum Hoominz to our Prayer List...

Zippy's GranPaw needz sum Help gettin rid of hiz *fekshun*;
an sum folkz to drop in an say "Hellow" ebery so offin :).

An poor Auntie Nancy ~ she wuz doin So Gud -
kuldja Help her thru this set-back - paLeeze?

An Miz Logan's Aunt Fran iz also havin a set-back;
She'd like a lil extree Help, too.

We knowe You wont furget; but we gotta mention our FurBudz...

Mr Killian always likez a lil bitta Your Help;
An GrassHopp, da Kat, wuld like to get her Tail fixz'd up;
An then we gotz Mr Binx ~ hiz Toofiez are poppin in purdy gud;
... but if You kuld add sum ToofyGrow it mite Help!
An Bandit! Thankz fur allua Help wiff him!
... we'z Prayen he keepz makin progress!

Thankz fur lissnin, God!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pce9e95af07a5bbceebea21b4112679c5/fc3840a0.jpg
/s/ Piper, da Prayer Bunnie & da Prayer Pups

HayleyRosie
05-09-2003, 10:49 AM
They will both be in my prayers.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 11:20 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Tonya. I've kept your aunt Nancy in my prayers since first hearing of her problems. I'll gladly add your grandfather too.
Cinder and Smoke and Piper, the praying bunny's prayer is sure to get God's attention.
(((HUGS)))

slick
05-09-2003, 11:20 AM
Prayers on the way from us too! My 76-yr old Auntie just went through Chemo for lung cancer (caused by 2nd-hand smoke :mad: ) and she came through it just fine. Here's hoping...

Also praying that some decent citizen finds your Grandfather's wallet. Hopfully the infection can be cured with antibiotics. Remember, God does not give us more than we can handle at one time :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Hang in there Tonya..

were praying for you..

lizbud
05-09-2003, 04:19 PM
I will keep them all in my thoughts & prayers.

ChrisH
05-09-2003, 05:51 PM
Tonya, your Grandad and Aunt Nancy will be in my prayers tonight, and your Aunt Fran too Logan.
Hugs and love to you all
Chris

tatsxxx11
05-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Oh Tonya, both Grandpa and Nancy will be in my prayers for sure. Love and prayers CAN work miracles...And Phred, that was a beautiful prayer. We're all pulling for you, Grandpa and Nancy. Love, Sandra

zippy-kat
05-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Grandpa found his wallet...
In a place that they (a grand-daughter and himself) had looked, looked, and LOOKED at last night. It "mysteriously" appeared earlier today after his housekeeper visited....... MOST of the 800.00+ was there.

{{Thanks guys!!}}

NoahsMommy
05-09-2003, 10:59 PM
Prayer totally works, look at that!!! That's so great, I'm so glad. :)

We'll still be praying over her for your Aunt as well.

Take care,
Kelly & David