PDA

View Full Version : suvivor

Kerri Greyson
05-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Hey,

do any of you out there watch Suvivor Amazon? Who do you think will be voted out tonight? Any roomers( forget how to spell it) about who might win?:)

slleipnir
05-08-2003, 07:19 PM
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! lol sry, I'm SO obsessed, I love the show :) I'm thinking it might be Heidi tonight..I don't know who will win, but I think Matt or Butch deserve it :D:D:D:D

wolfsoul
05-08-2003, 07:24 PM
I think Mathew or Butch should win :D Jenna and Hiedi are hoes and I hate them ;)

slick
05-08-2003, 07:26 PM
I'm addicted too! And thanks for the reminder. I'd better close off for now and go home.

Miss Meow
05-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I think Mathew or Butch should win :D Jenna and Hiedi are hoes and I hate them ;)

Ha ha, you said what I was thinking!!!

Is it down to the final five in the US? We were getting coverage a day ahead, but we didn't get a show over Easter so I think we're now behind :( This week's show was Christy being voted off.

We get the next show on Saturday and then the final three??? next Wednesday night - talk about drag it out for months and then shove it all into one week!

Why did Matt vote for Christy? They cut off the final bits so we couldn't find out!

I'm going for Matt. He's been the true survivor (and it would be nice to see a complete nutter win it!)

Yes, I am an addict ...

wolfsoul
05-08-2003, 08:01 PM
lol..

He picked Christy because she couldn't decide if she should go with him or be in an alliance with Heidi and Jenna...He saw that she was insecure so voted her off :( I wanted her to win :(

Well at first I wanted Deana to win, but she got voted off too lol

slleipnir
05-08-2003, 08:03 PM
He voted for Christie cause he has an alliance with Butch and Rob. Rob wanted to go for christie so the other girls would agree and he could save his own ass. Matt is with Rob to the end, thats why :) ..well, maybe not the VERY end..but you know ;)
Last thursday for us was when christie got booted, and this Sunday for us is the final 4

captain
05-08-2003, 08:20 PM
I LOVE Survivor!!!

I want Butch or Matthew to win too!!!!!
Grrrrr :mad: Jenna and Heidi "don't hate us 'cos we are beautiful" :mad:

I liked Deana too! Did any of you read the "chat" transcripts on the Survivor website? They are great!

Miss Meow
05-08-2003, 08:37 PM
ARGHHHHHHH I HATE ROB!!! I hope he gets to the final and NO ONE votes for him!

Kerri Greyson
05-08-2003, 09:10 PM
I have heard from silly rumors that it is going to be down to Jenna Rob!

slleipnir
05-08-2003, 09:16 PM
Urg, I hope not, I dislike both of them :x I can really see the final 3 being Matt, Rob and butch and if Jenna gets immunity, then Butch will probably be gone..Usually the final thingie they do to pick who goes to the finals is a thing where they have to stand up for a really long time on something awkward..if so I think Matt has it if thats the case..but if its some mind thing I doubt it ;)

wolf_Q
05-08-2003, 11:13 PM
:o Survivor Addict :o

I've wanted Christy to win from the beginning. I was mad when she was voted off. It seems like every time one of them gets cocky at the end they get voted off.

I used to like Rob, but now I think he's a jerk.....I don't want him to win. Since Christy is gone, I want Matthew to win it...he deserves it more then the others, I think.

I can't STAND Jenna and Heidi, I was so happy when Heidi was voted off tonight!

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 08:57 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heidi is Gone! I lost respect for her when she took off her clothes! I use to like Jenna until the same moment. Did you hear what she brought for a personal item? She(Jenna) Brought a crown!!! I thought that was weird.

Hey, Just for fun, what would you guys bring for a personal item?:)

I too want Matt to win. my family thinks he is too weird, you know the knife story? I just think they were over exajating.(I know I spelt it wrong).

slleipnir
05-09-2003, 09:45 AM
I'm glad it was Heidi too. It was kind of stupid of her to go on the way she did like shes the brains behind all their operations and such lol. I didn't mind Jenna or her till they went on about Rob backstabbing when they went to Christie and did the same but claimed they didn't..Yeah.

Do you guys think there was a fire intentionally? Like the producers wanted something to 'spice' the epi up or w/e? I think its possible but not sure..It would suck if they didn't and they lost everything..

I want Matt to win too, he seems like he could be weird but he seems really nice too and he's a great player. I mean with the knife thingie, he was just sharping it a lot, but what the heck else do they have to do? Butch was sitting there gathering all this wood, hows that not weird :p lol

I have no clue what I'd bring as an item..it would be something usefull I think though, not a crown :rolleyes:

Uabassoon
05-09-2003, 10:13 AM
I forget that survivor is such a big hit. I haven't seen it at all since the first season. I guess being college doesn't give me much time for prime time shows.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Did they show how the fire started? We had severe storms (tornadoes) in the area last night so the weather people had to keep giving updates and we missed the part where the fire started. I think Matt is kinda creepy but think he or Butch should win. :D

slleipnir
05-09-2003, 11:36 AM
They said they thought it was from the fire wood they had gather. They had A LOT. I was curious though if maybe the producers did it purposely just to have something different happen..maybe not, just a thought lol

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks. I thought maybe they showed how it started from one of the cameras they have hidden every where.

Where should the next Survivor be located? I thought maybe somewhere really different like: Alaska. So far they have all been in warmer climates. :D

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 05:40 PM
i heard where it was going to be by the survivor web site, but forget. so check the w.s. if you want to see. but it was somewhere hot again

AmylovesMisty
05-09-2003, 05:53 PM
I am an addict i wear ALL the buffs every day from every season!

I want Matteo(idk they call him that i think its funny) to win also..no one good is left but i DID want deena(sp?) to win!!

I think it was really weird that the fire just like started..i mean it was a fire shelter made of WOOD!!! At least they fixed it so it was those pom pom things or whatever. ***LOL*** Matt and Butch have like really odd hobbies! One sharpens knifes and one collects a LOT of wood! It's like..lets SHARPEN THE KNIFE to CUT THE WOOD to BURN DOWN THE PLACE...

OMG sry guys that was my sister but she does bring up a point. They shouldn't have put all that dry wood behind the fire and dont you think its a little weird only heidi's bag was left? i mean wasnt everyone elses bag that was with heidis burnt?

Jenna has tonsilitis(sp?) i mean how all of the sudden do you get tonsilitis!! It's really odd,i just think she doesnt and the directors/producers want to make her appear that way. I can't wait to see Heidi like all neat..i LOVE to see people like 30 days in the jungle and looking all nice your like uhh..ok.i think i should stop now i just get excited talking about it!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 06:02 PM
One thing that cracks me up is on the last show when every one is waiting to see who wins, they switch to a live set in the studio that they have rigged to look like the real meeting place of the tribal council. I can always tell when they switch because all of a sudden everyone looks neater and fatter er healthier. I'm looking forward to Sunday night too.:D

slleipnir
05-09-2003, 06:35 PM
I was wondering where the next Survivor will be too..:confused: Me and my friend would joke about how they should have it here and instead of trying to survive in the wilderness it would be to survive from dying of bordom :rolleyes: The survivor site, if its there, is http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor6 I sadly have it memorized..:o

Kerri Greyson
05-11-2003, 05:28 PM
who is going to win survivor tonight?????????????????

i hope not ROB!!! i will sue!!!! (at least i will try)

slleipnir
05-11-2003, 06:46 PM
I don't want Rob to either! or Jenna, but with my luck, they will :o

Miss Meow
05-11-2003, 08:16 PM
It was weird how the camera crew filmed the camp burning down, but just let it burn and kept grabbing their footage :rolleyes: And Heidi at tribal council, "Like, I was the one who masterminded most of what happened in the game." Excuse me?

We get the final three and the winner all on Wednesday night. So if anyone sees me peeking in this thread during the week to find out the winner in advance, STOP ME!

captain
05-11-2003, 08:20 PM
hee, hee - Miss Meow - I will check too!:D

Heidi and brains - in the same sentence. Isn't that a contradiction in terms?????

slleipnir
05-11-2003, 08:29 PM
captian - lol yeah, like an oxymoron or whatever :rolleyes:

slleipnir
05-11-2003, 08:34 PM
I'm watching it now..They going to announce the winner in a few mins :o I'm almost pos I know who it will be and..I won't finish the sentence I don't know who it will be but I don't want it to be that person if I'm right :o

Jesus Freak!!!!
05-11-2003, 08:37 PM
oh please do not tell me it is Rob, i will scream!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

luckies4me
05-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Dan and I are big addicts of Survivor and it's "our" show to watch lol. :p We have watched it together since the second one, and will always watch. I wonder how long it will go on for? :confused:

I wouldn't mind Matt winning, Jenna bugs the crap out of me. Butch is ok as well, but I think Matt should win. I really liked Christi, and Rob is such an arse to do that to her. I doubt anyone will vote for him if he makes it to the final two.

They should add a twist next time and do it like American Idol, have the people who watch it vote. :p :D

slleipnir
05-11-2003, 09:12 PM
All I will say is :( No, I guess the winner was deserving. I just think it was on the right terms

luckies4me
05-11-2003, 09:14 PM
You know who won? It starts in about 30 minutes here in the NorthWest. :D

slleipnir
05-11-2003, 09:23 PM
Yeah, lol. I know who won;)

slleipnir
05-11-2003, 09:47 PM
The next one is on the Pearl Islands..off the Panama Canal..Looks cool :x

anna_66
05-12-2003, 07:29 AM
Can you belive that?!!!! One of the only shows I watch religiously and I missed the ending:mad:
Guess I can be glad there was noone in this season that I really cared about winning:p

Jesus Freak!!!!
05-12-2003, 08:55 AM
JENNA WON!!!!! i can not belive it!! i didnt care between the two, i just thought that matt would win!! he cleans up pretty well, hey??? i didnt know it was him!! i was like," whos that?? wait thats Matt!!!" what is up between Jenna and Matt??? she clutched him pretty tight the whole show, hey???

she got 6 out of 7 votes!!!! that is the first time ever for some to dominate like that!! and matt was still holding on to her after!!! i wish Matt won after seeing how sweet he acted!!!

sorry for the long email!!! :D

slleipnir
05-12-2003, 11:13 AM
I thought Matt would have also :x I think he deserved it. I was thinking the same, think they're going out? :p I felt bad for how Alex was going on to Matt like was crazy and not acting. I duno did we all miss something about Matt? Like everyone here thinks he was more deserving, yet only Butch voted for him? I think maybe it was them that missed something and they just judged him on how he acted or something..He seems like he would be really nice :o

momoffuzzyfaces
05-12-2003, 11:56 AM
I couldn't believe that Heidi had one of the three highest eye qs of all of them. She sure had the 'dumb blond' act down. Time to go into Survivor with drawl until Fall now!:( :)