PDA

View Full Version : Poor Roxy :(

wolfsoul
05-08-2003, 06:48 PM
My friend's dog was attacked by a pit bull the other day :( I wish it wasn't a pit bull, I hate stereotypes :(

So Roxy had to get a whole bunch of stitches all over her :eek: My friend's husband started yelling at the owner and went all crazy and my friend just cried...

They took her to the vet and she's fine now, but still all shook up...It really scared her :( She's an old dog, so she isn't used of being riled up so much...

Dogz
05-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Poor dog! I feel so bad for the poor pup!:(

primabella
05-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Poor thing! :(

How did she get attacked? Where was the owner?

wolfsoul
05-08-2003, 07:18 PM
They were in the dog park, and my friend was throwing the ball for Roxy, when all of a sudden the dog just ran up and attacked her! My fried said that a split second before she was attacked you could see that her face looked like she wanted to play! :( :( :(
The owner was way far off in the park somewhere else. He didn't even move when his stupid dog was attacking Roxy :mad: My friend's husband had to kick the dog off of her :mad: He came over after :eek: It's stupid people like this who shouldn't own dogs :rolleyes:

cocker_luva
05-08-2003, 08:11 PM
yea, they should be the ones ending up in the pound; not the dogs.

kingrattus
05-08-2003, 10:15 PM
oh my poor roxy. was there any serious damage done to her at all???

do u know whats gonna happen to the pitt bull & its owner??

wolfsoul
05-08-2003, 10:22 PM
I don't think it's too serious...It might have been if they didn't get her stitches right away..

I don't think that anything is going to happen to the dog or the owner :mad: The owner should be fined for having a potentially dangerous dog running off leash, and then not doing anything when his dog was attacking. It was very irresponsible...:mad:

kingrattus
05-08-2003, 10:32 PM
well that just sucks :mad:
is there a reason why they're no gonna do anything to this guy??

wolfsoul
05-08-2003, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure why they wouldn't :eek:

If somebody did that to my dog, I would freak and sue, lol :rolleyes:

Maybe they left so fast they didn't have a chance to get the guys name or anything? I'm not sure...I'll have to get more info..I do know that her husband was screaming at the guy and they left and went straight for the vet...Good owners :)

gkristian
05-09-2003, 01:17 AM
Poor thing:( :( :( :( :( :(

Uabassoon
05-09-2003, 02:06 AM
Poor Roxy. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I hope she feels better soon.

Tweety_Pie
05-09-2003, 03:05 PM
You know what? that is TOTALLY 100% the owners fault!

1. it's wouldn't have happened if the owner let the dog out of site.

2. The owner should have taken his dog to a more quite park in the park.

Sometimes people don't think, and when they don't ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!

Kerri Greyson
05-09-2003, 03:16 PM
i agree!!!!! people like that should not own dogs. the fact that they left and didnt even see if roxy was alright was just plain ignorance!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: If i could get my hands on the owner!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

tikeyas_mom
05-09-2003, 04:14 PM
:eek: omg that is so sad, I hate some ppl, Why couldent he just have trained his pit as a pup to be a good friendly dog, like GOOD ppl should. :mad::rolleyes: I hate that. I hope one day his own dog turns on him and he gets attacked. :mad:.. poor Roxy I hope she is feeling better. :(..