PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!

Kerri Greyson
05-08-2003, 04:08 PM
hi,

I am new to this group, so I would like to say hi to everyone. I have to dogs, Abby and Sandy, and they are shelties.
I am also thinking of getting a tree frog. Do you have any suggestions on which one I should buy?

:confused:

Uabassoon
05-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Hi Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm owned by two cats, Tibby and Corkscrew. Sorry I don't know much about frogs, but I'm sure that someone else will be able to help you!

RockyRoad
05-08-2003, 04:18 PM
Hello, and welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you like it here!
I'm Britt and I have a German Shepherd Dog named Lady, Tabby Cat named Sally, Lop Rabbit named Floppsy, two Dwarf Hamsters named Perrie & Speedy, and five Bettas named Mooka, Bubbles, Popcorn, Ocean, & Aqua. They are all in my signature.
Can't wait to get to know you and your dogs! :)

Kerri Greyson
05-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Wow, you guys are fast! I didn't expect a reply until much later!

Abby is 5 years , turning six in July. and Sandy is 6 turning seven in June. Sandy is a interesting dog, if you know much about shelties you know that there is a couple kinds of shelties. Sandy is a sable, but she has blue eyes! She is pretty, but she keeps the record straight by barking all the time!(shelties are known for their barking). Well, thanx for the warm welcome. I am excited about meeting you too!:D

:)

slick
05-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Hey Kerri, eh?? I'm from Canada too eh?? B.C. eh??

Welcome to Pet Talk. It's really addicting here. I love frogs! Even when I was little I was always picking them up and playing with them. Never owned one though. I'm privileged enough to live with 2 cats: Max - Persian - 10 yrs old and Speckles - Tabby - 16 yrs old.

We love to see pictures of other PT'ers fur, feather, & fin babies. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. :D

tatsxxx11
05-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Welcome Kerri, Abby and Sandy!:) I have 2 dogs, Cody and Star, a Husky/Shep and Lab, two kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and a guinea pig named Moon! Looking forward to meeting you and your furkids! And though I know little about them, I loved the tree frogs (El Coqui) I met in Puerto Rico...sort of their national reptile!:D

jenluckenbach
05-08-2003, 05:45 PM
Welcome to pet talk. I have the 13 cats that are in my signature and also a foster mom cat with 4 babies and 13 pet mice. be prepared to become addicted and also be prepared for numerous requests for pictures!!!!!:D By the way, do you have any? pictures, that is ;)

iceyshiver21
05-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Hi welcome to PT!! Im katie I have alot of pets :D
Heres all of them(with the exception of the new kittens which are in my sig)-
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p340df2e8bd661735edc44db6d402d568/fc4cc69d.jpg

I love forward to hearing about your pups and I hope you find help on that tree frog...Im sure theres some one on here to help.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Hi, welcome to pet talk! I have a 1 year and 3 month old female golden retriever, named Daisy, and a 2 year and 3 month old female, rough, sable and white collie, named Molly! There are some pics posted of them in dogs general, or on my sig...I also have 2 tabby mixed cats, Angel and Dillian, they are 4 and 5 year olds. Then, Finnaly, i have 6 desert tortosies. Sorry this took so long! Im looking forward top seeing pics of Abbey and Sandy! They sound adorable!:) :D

Kerri Greyson
05-08-2003, 05:56 PM
yeah, I have some very funny looking pictures but I am not sure how to post them. Can someone help me?:confused:

iceyshiver21
05-08-2003, 06:02 PM
have you ever used imagestation?

Kerri Greyson
05-08-2003, 06:51 PM
no, never even heard of it. I would love to flaunt my pups! I wish I knew how!:confused:

iceyshiver21
05-08-2003, 06:54 PM
try this-
Go to imagestation (http://www.imagestation.com)
Sign up... then see if you can figure out how to upload pictures if not say so and Ill be more detailed.

Kerri Greyson
05-08-2003, 07:11 PM
isn't there an easier way???????:confused:

iceyshiver21
05-08-2003, 07:19 PM
you could attach them to your posts like whats at the bottom of my post....but other than that i dont know most people use imagestation.

slleipnir
05-08-2003, 07:26 PM
Welcome :D I have a 4 yr old black Lab, Josie, and a shep. mix, Zeke who's almost 1 :) I used to have a tree frog, it was a red eyed tree frog or something lol.

IttyBittyKitty
05-09-2003, 06:06 AM
To the BEST forum on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-09-2003, 09:52 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/lmkbubblfsh.gif

Nice to have you on our forum! Beware, it is really VERY addictive... (see my amount of posts, knowing that I joined at the end of February 2002:eek: :rolleyes: :D )
Tell us all about your pets! You can read all about me and my pets on my web-site!:D

Tina
05-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! Looking forward hearing more about your dogs:D