PDA

View Full Version : Burn a CD?!?!?!

JGuitaristR
05-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey guys... I'm being retarded ... again. I've copied the CD, I put the blank CD in... now I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!!!!!!! Any help, whatsoever, would be SO GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

slleipnir
05-08-2003, 02:34 PM
You need a CD burning program. Your burner should have come with software. Just open it, put the songs in, and hit burn :)

boscibo
05-08-2003, 04:31 PM
This is a hard question to answer without more info. First, do you have a CD-RW drive? (not a weird question - I have run into many people who think they can burn CDs on a normal CD-ROM drive!) What software came with it? Nero, Adaptec and Roxio are some common software CD burning programs. Third, what OS is your computer running (Win 98, Win XP...?). XP does it different, so that info is important. With Win XP I put a blank CD into the burning drive (some computers have 2 drives - one reads, the other writes), then go to the files I want to put onto the CD-R, then select the files I want to burn and send to the burning drive. Unless I am converting MP3s to .cda (for music cds for non-mp3 players) I use a different software.