PDA

View Full Version : thursday

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 11:25 AM
hey another thursday folks...

belly up, i'm taking drink orders....

shall we start with a letter to one of the 'advice' columns????

a gal wrote that she is going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding,
the dress she is wearing shows her tattoo off....her grandpa will be attending and she wants to know how she can hide the tattoo
from him.......

i thought about one of those cheese grater things from the kitchen but would the scabs fall off in time??? the advice given was get some makeup and hide it...........

p.s.
was at a function when i saw a cute gal across the room....then the crowd parted and i could see she had spilled something on her upper chest area.....later on i saw it was the world's worst tattoo!!!!! yikes!!!

Logan
05-08-2003, 12:02 PM
LOL@Richard!!!! :D Thanks for making me smile. I needed that today!!!

I'll have a simple glass of wine, Chardonnay, please. You're from California, so that ought to be a simple one for you. I may want a refill though, so get a big bottle and have it very cold, please!!! :)

lbaker
05-08-2003, 12:27 PM
my tattoo is very small, tastefully done and discrete thank you very much and Logan, I'll split that bottle witcha iffin ya don't mind ;)
Laurie

iceyshiver21
05-08-2003, 12:42 PM
hmm...rich ya wanna pass me anything im aloud to have...

Logan
05-08-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
my tattoo is very small, tastefully done and discrete thank you very much and Logan, I'll split that bottle witcha iffin ya don't mind ;)
Laurie

Gladly, Laurie!! I just hope he gets enough!!! :)

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 01:17 PM
coming up ladies!

icey,
how's about an iced coffee????

come on, no advice for the gal??

catland
05-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Dear Miss "singing the bridesmaid blues".

How egocentric of you dear. It is the brides day and noone will be looking at you, let alone notice your tatoo. Smile for the camera, and just turn the other direction when your grandfather approches. If that doesn't work, pay the ring bearer 5 dollars to steal the old man's glasses.

Richard - since Cinco de Mayo was earlier this week, put some Corona on ice and I'll bring the nachos.:D

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by catland
Dear Miss "singing the bridesmaid blues".

How egocentric of you dear. It is the brides day and noone will be looking at you, let alone notice your tatoo. Smile for the camera, and just turn the other direction when your grandfather approches. If that doesn't work, pay the ring bearer 5 dollars to steal the old man's glasses.

Richard - since Cinco de Mayo was earlier this week, put some Corona on ice and I'll bring the nachos.:D

since you have come up with the best answer, so far, you can hang out with me behind the bar.....two ice cold coronas, coming up!

Logan
05-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Richard,
It is 4:15 on the East Coast. Is that wine chilled yet? I'm really looking forward to it. I know Laurie is too!! :)
Logan

zippy-kat
05-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Just pass me a schmirnie please...

(and it wasn't my tattoo... it's small!)

Uabassoon
05-08-2003, 03:19 PM
I'm ready for that wine too.

and it wasn't my tattoos either. I'd never wear a dress.

shellonabeach
05-08-2003, 03:21 PM
This reminds me of a friend of mine - I will be a bridesmaid at her wedding next year.

She has bought the most beautiful strapless dress BUT when she was younger she had quite a few (about 7) tatoos done. She has one on each shoulder on her back and one in the middle - all bright colours and quite large. She looks great in her dress but the view from the back (which most people will see in the church) makes her look like terrible.

What do I do? Do I tell her that it doesn't look nice, the lady at the wedding dress shop said they are part of her and she should be proud of them. She has talked about trying to hide them with make-up or she could get a wrap or something.

Oh dear now I have sounded like "Miss I need advice"

Her family know about that tatoos!!

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by shellonabeach
This reminds me of a friend of mine - I will be a bridesmaid at her wedding next year.

She has bought the most beautiful strapless dress BUT when she was younger she had quite a few (about 7) tatoos done. She has one on each shoulder on her back and one in the middle - all bright colours and quite large. She looks great in her dress but the view from the back (which most people will see in the church) makes her look like terrible.

What do I do? Do I tell her that it doesn't look nice, the lady at the wedding dress shop said they are part of her and she should be proud of them. She has talked about trying to hide them with make-up or she could get a wrap or something.

1) god won't see them until she starts to leave..

2) before the ceremony, put some flesh colored shelf liner on your hands, sticky side out, walk up to her, place your hands on her back in a friendly way.........

3) tell her, if she's a friend, i am sure she will appreciate your help.

wine, vodka and beer.....

logan, 4:15.....i have 4 hours of work to go.....but it's 5:00 p.m. someplace on the planet!!
;)

zippy,
straight up???

UA-
what kind??? i can't read minds--or wine labels!:)

and for the record i have worn a dress twice and a santa suit....
lololololol

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Alas, I must refrain from liquor because of my pain medicine. I'll have a tea with lemon, on the rocks, please.:D

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Alas, I must refrain from liquor because of my pain medicine. I'll have a tea with lemon, on the rocks, please.:D

no problem,
you can sit at the back and laugh at the inebriates!!!;)

zippy-kat
05-08-2003, 03:37 PM

:D I was debating between the above and a schmirnoff ice! lol

Not much beats a good glass of tea!

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
:D I was debating between the above and a schmirnoff ice! lol

Not much beats a good glass of tea!

both for you!!!!:D

the rest of you!!
come on, we need advice here....

lizbud
05-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Richard,

I would like a Baileys Irish Creme & coffee please.:D

Uabassoon
05-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Richard, I'm a 21 year old college student. I'm not picky!!! And yesterday so the last day of class so I'm especially non-picky today. However that Bailey's Irish Cream does sound good.

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Liz and UA,

done......no advice???

for the rest of you.....no more drinks until we get advice...

from now on that's the price of a drink!

(UA, sorry, i have problems with french wine names.......
fully pusse' ????)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uabassoon
05-08-2003, 04:05 PM
I have no advice, tattoos are sexy. I say if you got them then flaunt them. Well unless they are bad tattoos, then you need to go to a real tattoo artist (no, not your former prison inmate) and get a nice cover up.

Uabassoon
05-08-2003, 04:06 PM
(UA, sorry, i have problems with french wine names....... fully pusse' ????)

LOL I know don't know you're talking about. That sounds like a fine tasting wine to me.

RICHARD
05-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
LOL I know don't know you're talking about.

me either!!!

Pouilly-Fuissé.

i knew there was a dash in there someplace!!!

:eek:

Logan
05-08-2003, 04:12 PM
OK, it is officially after 5 now, so I'm legal.

Actually, as far as the tattoo friend goes, I would suggest wearing her hair down so it is covered up, or getting a wig! What use is a strapless, beautiful wedding gown, if those tattoos are going to show?? Am I a prude or what????

LOL!!! :)

catland
05-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by shellonabeach

Since she is the bride, she gets to do what ever she wants! Also, if the tatoos are on her back, they won't be in the photos anyway.

Tell her she looks lovely and have a wonderful time.

Richard - less than three hours 'tll quitting time. I can't wait to serve drinks with you.;)

iceyshiver21
05-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

icey,
how's about an iced coffee????

Sounds good to me :D

As for the tatoos hmmm.... that I will have to think on...

Karen
05-08-2003, 05:25 PM
She looks great in her dress but the view from the back (which most people will see in the church) makes her look like terrible.

Will she be wearing a veil? A lacy veil, falling down past her shoulders, will distract/cover up/obscure the tattoos for the wedding/front of the church part ... she doesn't have to have the veil covering her face for the walk down the aisle - I didn't!

As for the original bride, find some theatre folks, or go to a "good" costume supply shop. The "clown white" the pros use is not greasy at all, and stays on for hours and hours. I am guessing they have "flesh-toned" stuff that would do the trick as well.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2003, 07:03 PM
no problem,
you can sit at the back and laugh at the inebriates!!!;)
Yea, that kind of makes up for always being the designated driver. SIGH :rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
05-08-2003, 07:59 PM
I think I'll go with the Cinco de Mayo theme...how bout a raspberry margarita on the rocks :)

Soledad
05-08-2003, 08:27 PM
I'm sure the bride is aware of her tattoos. I'd leave it. Let her regret it later without having to cause tension or bad feelings.

I'll take a rum and coke, please. Or a Tom Collins if you know how...

mugsy
05-08-2003, 08:45 PM
I'm still waiting for my Mexican Coffee...and after the day I had I need 2!

babolaypo65
05-08-2003, 09:53 PM
My goodness! you go away for a day and all heck breaks loose!

folks talking about finals.... and fancy french wines gone bad!..... tatooos....

i'll take a filthy martini please. i need one after this! vodka. make it absolute.

is it still happy hour?

RICHARD
05-09-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Soledad

I'll take a rum and coke, please. Or a Tom Collins if you know how...

IF I KNOW HOW??????
that was dad's favorite drink, of course i know how!

yes, it's still happy hour.

two mex coffees, rasberry margarita.......

zippy-kat
05-09-2003, 11:24 AM
I don't want anything to drink this mornin'.... but how 'bout some breakfast burritos? egg, cheese, turkey bacon, green chiles....

RICHARD
05-09-2003, 11:27 AM
I don't want anything to drink this mornin'.... but how 'bout some breakfast burritos? egg, cheese, turkey bacon, green chiles....

a little green onion for flavor, on a warm flour tortilla...

green or red salsa?

zippy-kat
05-09-2003, 11:31 AM
no salsa... "plain and dry" please.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Almost lunch time here. How 'bout a tuna sandwich and cherry vanilla coke?

zippy-kat
05-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Almost lunch time here. How 'bout a tuna sandwich and cherry vanilla coke?

I don't care for tuna but I'll take ya up on the coke! :)

How about chicken enchiladas.... sour cream... *tummy growls*

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 11:42 AM
I don't care for tuna but I'll take ya up on the coke! :)

How about chicken enchiladas.... sour cream... *tummy growls*
OOOOOH, that sounds good. I'll change mine to chicken enchiladas with sour cream too plus the cherry vanilla coke.
:D

lbaker
05-09-2003, 11:46 AM
enchiladas?? Sour cream? GREEN salsa?? After that huge bottle of Chardonnay that Logan & I split you had best just keep the black coffee coming:p Don't forget the asprin
Laurie

catland
05-09-2003, 01:10 PM
I got here too late, now its almost lunch time. I'd like a chicken chimichanga and a margarita.:)

mugsy
05-09-2003, 02:13 PM

That was NOT kind after a night of drinking!! lol

I don't feel well now. Mike brought me Schlotsky's Deli for lunch today and I ate WAY too much! lol I had a Roast Beef and Cheddar with mayo, lettuce, tomato, a little onion on sourdough bread. YUM!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 04:06 PM
:( Almost happy hour and it seems our bar keep has deserted us. No lunch! So, I guess there's no sense in ordering supper? Ah, well. I knew it was too good to last. (SIGH)
:rolleyes:

babolaypo65
05-09-2003, 04:19 PM
I could use a breakfast burrito. green chile please.

RICHARD
05-09-2003, 05:00 PM
:( Almost happy hour and it seems our bar keep has deserted us. No lunch! So, I guess there's no sense in ordering supper? Ah, well. I knew it was too good to last. (SIGH)
:rolleyes:

still here,
just a taking care of the dishes!

i am setting a bad precedent for the men in your lives...
you'll never get pampered like this @ home ;) .......please be patient!

mugsy
05-09-2003, 05:20 PM
still here,

Bet me Richard. Mike does dishes, laundry (when I let him touch it), sweeps, cleans the bathroom, cooks, mows, fixes stuff....should I go on?? lol;) :p

And before you say it...YES! I know I'm spoiled. And don't get me wrong I do most of that stuff too, but he helps and I help! SO THERE!! hehehe

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2003, 05:27 PM
still here,

DISHES? YOU DO DISHES?
I AM impressed!:eek: :D

RICHARD
05-09-2003, 05:32 PM
DISHES? YOU DO DISHES?
I AM impressed!:eek: :D

thanks......i'll do something later on to DEpress you....
and thanks for not bringing up my shortcomings-
like sweeping, mowing, cleaning the b-room.....

after all, men HAVE to have some shortcomings!!!!:rolleyes:

lololol

yorkster
05-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
My goodness! you go away for a day and all heck breaks loose!

folks talking about finals.... and fancy french wines gone bad!..... tatooos....

i'll take a filthy martini please. i need one after this! vodka. make it absolute.

is it still happy hour?

I missed this too yesterday!
I'll have a microbrew (like always) :rolleyes:

and babollaypo65, what is a filthy martini? :confused:

catland
05-09-2003, 06:39 PM
still here,

I don't know about that, I have a pretty sweet guy. Although I do wish he do more of the laundry.

babolaypo65
05-09-2003, 08:11 PM
A filthy martini has lots of olive juice in it, along with the olives....
in fact.... I had one tonight!

Originally posted by yorkster
I missed this too yesterday!
I'll have a microbrew (like always) :rolleyes:

and babollaypo65, what is a filthy martini? :confused:

zippy-kat
05-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Sorry for the previous "gross food" comment, mugsy and the inebrieated. ;)

Good thing I didn't mention oh... anchovies, oysters, sardines.... lol ;)

yorkster
05-09-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
A filthy martini has lots of olive juice in it, along with the olives....
in fact.... I had one tonight!

so that's what a filthy martini is.........................hmmmmmm.
You must be fellin' pretty good! :p

Where is Richard with our drinks??!

lizbud
05-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Poor Richard......probably still doing dishes. :(

Next Thursday, I think he should have some help around
here, as I was thinking of asking that a buffet be served
along with the drinks.:D :D

yorkster
05-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
Poor Richard......probably still doing dishes. :(

Next Thursday, I think he should have some help around
here, as I was thinking of asking that a buffet be served
along with the drinks.:D :D

that's a great idea! all-you-can-eat, right? :p

Richard, are you out there?

kohala
05-10-2003, 12:44 AM
Darn - I missed happy hour yesterday - and today! Richard, is there anyway you can come up with a Virgin White Russian? Oh, God, if I ever go off the wagon that'll be the one that gets me - Yummmm - many a hangover behind a night of those!!!
So, I'll be designated driver for anyone who needs it - and I do think some hot wings and lumpia would be good nibblin'!!
Sounds like everyone was having a week like mine - We Work Haaaard For The Money - So Haaaaard For It Honey -------

zippy-kat
05-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by kohala
We Work Haaaard For The Money - So Haaaaard For It Honey -------

Not here. It's more like, "She works haaard for the bunnie.... so hharrrddd for the bunnie!" ;) :D

(& K'cee too!)

kohala
05-10-2003, 01:28 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmmmm - She works hard for the kitty - ? Nah, doesn't sound right

marysmerrycats
05-10-2003, 11:30 PM
I missed the thursday drink...can I have one now, or 2 or 3, if I'm going to lose my balance anyway I might as well have a reason. LOL

lbaker
05-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Well today is Mother's Day and I had some strawberry shortcake for breakfast:D I'm sure the sun is over the yard-arm somewhere in the world so how about a mimosa with brunch?;) :p
Laurie

gini
05-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Darn, I missed another party. When relatives visit, it sure messes up your social life.

I think I would have "moved in" on Logan and Laurie's bottle of Chardonnay. Ice cold - a good bottle - nothing like it!

Richard, I would have helped with the dishes too.

Oh well, next time!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-11-2003, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I wish the "bar" was open on Sunday's too. I could sure use a cold cherry vanilla coke or iced tea while I wait for the Survivor finale on tv tonight. I defrosted my refrigerator today and am so sore I can hardly move. Arthritis and defrosting friges don't go together very well. OWWWIIIIEEEEE!!!! Of course I could get my drink myself but then I would have to move. My fingers are the only parts that don't hurt at the moment. Oh, well, could be worse.:D

iceyshiver21
05-11-2003, 08:38 PM
hmmm....dishes....:eek: the though creeps me out...I think we need to get Rich a dishwasher....Ill help next week. ;) or attempt to...

RICHARD
05-13-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21
hmmm....dishes....:eek: the though creeps me out...I think we need to get Rich a dishwasher....Ill help next week. ;) or attempt to...

don't worry, i use palmolive-i'm soaking in it!!!!!

(ask you parents about Madge!!!!):)

lbaker
05-13-2003, 11:35 AM
if I were ever to have a manicure and Madge (or anyone) informed me I was paying good money to soak my hands in Palmolive I think I would have to throw it in her face :p :eek:
Laurie
oh dear, let's not get into really dumb commercials

zippy-kat
05-13-2003, 01:32 PM
what or who is madge? :confused:

lbaker
05-13-2003, 01:39 PM
back in the "olden days" there was a commercial where these ladies are sitting around the beauty parlor (that's what they were called...) complaining about dishpan hands (that's what happened - before dishwashers - when you had your hands in hot soapy water too long). Madge the manicurist (they were always named Madge or Trixie or something) said Palmolive dish soap helped to prevent dishpan hands and when asked "REALLY?" she replied "yes, why your hands are soaking in it..."
well thanks Zippa-de-doo-dah for making me show my age;) :D
Laurie

RICHARD
05-13-2003, 01:42 PM
what or who is madge? :confused:

oh, zippy!

sit on uncle richie's knee whilst i regale you with tales of yore!!

once upon a time (sorry ibaker!!) there was a dumb commerical
about a manicurist (madge) who would amaze people by having nice hands..she used palmolive to wash her dishes, hence the nice cuticles...when the customer would ask, 'how?'
Madge'd make the statement, 'why, you are soaking in it!'

--cut to the shot of the customers hand being jerked out of a small cup of dishwashing liquid--

so about this time the paramedics and cops show up-
the PMs to flush the soap from madge's eyes and the cops to
see if charges are gonna be pressed........i'll be a character witness, ibaker!!!!
:) :) :) :)

lbaker
05-13-2003, 01:48 PM
boy, do i wish i knew how to make those bouncing up & down laughing smiley faces :D :D :D :D will simply have to do
(and it's L baker..... as in
LAURIE;)
and uncle richie..... you certainly do qualify as a character

RICHARD
05-13-2003, 01:57 PM
boy, do i wish i knew how to make those bouncing up & down laughing smiley faces :D :D :D :D will simply have to do
(and it's L baker..... as in
LAURIE;)
and uncle richie..... you certainly do qualify as a character

what do you want from a moron???

'L':)

lbaker
05-13-2003, 02:05 PM
i would rather be mor-on than more off:p
"L"
guess you can tell the boss is away today.... now that i've spent most of the day here it's time to go home... the sun is definately over the yard arm somewhere

RICHARD
05-13-2003, 02:15 PM
guess you can tell the boss is away today.... now that i've spent most of the day here it's time to go home... the sun is definately over the yard arm somewhere :p

before you go........
you are probably from the 'call direct or collect' days!!!!!!

it's just a hunch:eek:

lololololol

zippy-kat
05-13-2003, 04:54 PM
;) Thanks for the 'splainin Laurie! :D

call direct or collect? what? no 10-10 numbers?!

Hey I 'member one..
the bear at the back door, "More maltomeal please!"

RICHARD
05-13-2003, 04:58 PM
;) Thanks for the 'splainin Laurie! :D

call direct or collect? what? no 10-10 numbers?!

Hey I 'member one..
the bear at the back door, "More maltomeal please!"

no 800 #s, either!

MALT O MEAL???

what's a BEAR????

zippy-kat
05-13-2003, 05:09 PM
bear. one of those chicago football players. (useless fyi, brian urlacker (sp?) is one of my friend's step-brothers. kinda kewl.)

your PM box is full Mr. Richard.

RICHARD
05-13-2003, 05:11 PM

your PM box is full Mr. Richard.

it's a PM miss..........................................

zippy-kat
05-13-2003, 05:14 PM
it's a PM miss..........................................

Miss? Miss Richard? *shrug* suit yourself...

lemme try again then...
Your PM Box is full Miss Richard....

(yes I got it... PMS)

It's quitin' time folks!

THANK GOODNESS!

weiner_teddy
05-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Miss Richard?? hmm...did I miss somthing??

--Iceyshiver21

RICHARD
05-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by weiner_teddy

--Iceyshiver21

Just a little tomfoolery, you know, just TRYING to be punny!;)

kohala
05-13-2003, 07:25 PM
Whew - Glad it wasn't another California dude bashing thing going on!! :D

zippy-kat
05-13-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by weiner_teddy

--Iceyshiver21

;) ask him about the dress.... and the santa suit! lol

babolaypo65
05-13-2003, 08:22 PM
was he wearing them at the same time????

RICHARD
05-14-2003, 11:36 AM
the santa suit has to wait.....i am doing statistics this morning...:(

maybe a early afternoon story?????

:)

be good kiddies!

i'll be back!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-14-2003, 11:59 AM
:eek: WHOA!!! Richard is a miss with PMS wearing a santa suit when he/she's not wearing a red dress?????????
My, My, things do get interesting around here!!!:D

lbaker
05-14-2003, 12:11 PM
i thought the red dress was in Phred's closet:confused: is uncle/aunt richie a closet dresser:eek:

marysmerrycats
05-14-2003, 01:23 PM
you guys crack me up!
did I hear something about a buffet?
I want my drink a day early!:D
my cats are bugging me, meow meow meow!
I don't know what they want!

RICHARD
05-14-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
you guys crack me up!
did I hear something about a buffet?
I want my drink a day early!:D
my cats are bugging me, meow meow meow!
I don't know what they want!

i'm sorry but i can't give you any alcohol when there are children
involved.......those are the rules:(

(p.s. what dish do you want for the buffet????)

Pam
05-14-2003, 01:48 PM
Just a little tomfoolery

Is Tom the only fool? How did he get that reputation? :rolleyes:

lbaker
05-14-2003, 01:51 PM
it's just easier to say than "RICHARDfoolery" that sounds rather clunky. Although "pettalkfoolery" sort of has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

mugsy
05-14-2003, 02:04 PM
Well how about Bobfoolery? Or in the spirit of alcolhol....TomCollinsfoolery?

Dish on the buffet....how about a platter.

RICHARD
05-14-2003, 02:05 PM
it's just easier to say than "RICHARDfoolery" that sounds rather clunky. Although "pettalkfoolery" sort of has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

PTF- pet talk foolery, born 05/14 to Lbaker.......

let the masses be informed!

pam,

you heard it here, richard is clunky...:confused:

RICHARD
05-14-2003, 03:01 PM

before i start, i told this story to a pal and was sent this song...

man in the santa suit
-by the
fountains of wayne

At the KOC Local 313
There's a fat man standing by the soda machine
And he knows, he knows, he knows
Life can be funny

He calls the hair salon says put Loretta on
Cause the mall just called and said the last guy's gone
And I know, I know, God knows
We need the money

And he's a big red cherry
But it's hard to be merry
When the kids are all laughing
Saying hey it's Jerry Garcia
Ain't he cute?
The man in the Santa suit

And all the Moms in town bring their brats around
And they can't sit still or keep their rootbeer down
Now it's up, hey how 'bout that
It looks like a milkshake

Now Jimmy's grown this year says Mommy quick come here
Santa's sweaty and he smells like beer
And he says, kid shut your mouth
You give me a headache

And he's jolly and hairy
But it's hard to be merry
When the guys at the bar
Say he looks like a fairy
But he's doing it just for the loot

And he's a big red cherry
He's jolly and hairy
Everyone's laughing, but he doesn't care
He stays cool
Ain't he cute?
-----------------

a friend asked me to dress as santa for christmas
i'll do anything once, twice to make sure i did it right,
three times if i really liked it!!!

on Xmas eve i, was given the suit and borrowed a Cadillac to drive around in...i went to my parents house and proceeded to freak out the nieces and nephews, tears galore!!!!

i went to the party and had a blast- pinching bottoms of the women, while yelling 'A$$ ho-ho-ho' all the while..the best part was leaning into the people as they sat on my lap and whispering in their ears, 'no one knows who i am, but YOUR face
is in these pics......'

on the way home i was waiting for three kids to get thru the cross walk when the gal of the group yells out, "hey santa, come to my house later on and i'll give ............"

ahem, it was tempting but i had things to do!!! lolololol

i almost caused a crash on the freeway on the way to the GF's house....people would slow down to see Santa.......talk about attention!!!

when i made it to the GF's she asked santa what was in the bag for her....well, i had nothing, so she, she.......made do with what santa had left........

(HOLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE CRIPES..........am i gonna press 'submit reply"??????)

what the heck.......it was one of the funniest times i ever had in my life.....i suggest everyone do it at least once......

if everyone like that story, i'll tell the dress stories, later on

momoffuzzyfaces
05-14-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by mugsy

Dish on the buffet....how about a platter.
As long as it's not, ahem, a poo-poo platter.:eek: ;) :D

yorkster
05-14-2003, 05:11 PM

a friend asked me to dress as santa for christmas
i'll do anything once, twice to make sure i did it right,
three times if i really liked it!!!

so...............that means you've done it 3 (or more) times now?! :p

ps- my real name is loretta!