PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU LOGAN

jackiesdaisy1935
08-30-2001, 03:35 PM
Logan, I want to thank you for sticking up for me on the A-l Pet site. I'm not really sure I am the person who made that Girl quit the site and delete her pictures, but since I was the only one to make a comment beside that other person I thought I would appologize anyway. I thought anyone could give their opinion as we do here but found people a lot different than they are here.
Since this dog contest was for members of that site, I just didn't believe people should vote for their own dog since there was no point to the contest if they voted for their own dog there would be no contest every dog would have one vote. I voted for another cute little Schnauzer. I was just agreeing with the person who stated the remarks above first. Anyway it all boils down to this, the people on this site are the best, they understand everyone has their own opinion and that's o.k. with everybody.
I really want to thank Logan for being a friend in need. I agreed to leave that site if it would make the girl happy as she has a lot of friends on there and I don't want to
interfer. To tell you the truth I still don't really know what happened except she said she was hurt and was leaving and taking her pictures and then she said chalk it up to hormones. Go Figure!!!!
Jackie
Jackie
Now I got to get caught up on all these posts.

Logan
08-30-2001, 04:33 PM
Jackie, as I said a long time ago. A-1 is another dog site, but definitely not my favorite one! They seem to get into a lot of problems there, so I only visit occasionally. Since the girl we're talking about deleted her initial message when she said "goodbye", but all the other responses were still there, I was in the dark! And you're right, she blamed it on hormones!!! Said she had PMS!! Can I use that as an excuse next time I tick someone off? :p All I knew was that there was no way that you would EVER purposely offend anyone. What a mess! And then the Boris person comes back and says they took all their pictures out too! LOL!!! I think I will stick to Pet Talk!!!! Everyone should!
You know I love you, Jackie!
Logan

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

jackiesdaisy1935
08-30-2001, 04:59 PM
Geeze Logan, your right, whenever I stray I get in trouble, I don't think I can understand the politics of those sites.
Jackie
You know I love you too, it's nice to have a really good friend. :)